The Bahia Hotel is very clean and well kept. Rooms: The first 2 floors have refurbished rooms which are very nicely decorated (clean, simple, w. a touch of tropical bohemian) and come with a microwave, small refrigerator and sink in the kitchen area. The older rooms have a full stove but nothing to cook with such as pots or pans and no microwave. It did have dishes and utensils (the new rooms do not) If you need a hair dryer, toothpaste, toothbrush, razor, shaving cream, etc. they will provide it for you and the soaps & shampoo, lotion, etc. are excellent quality (same ones used at the Plaza Bonita, Sunset) and the towels are thick and over sized. The hotel is located in a great area of the city. It's a block up from Medano Beach (until 4 years ago it was beach front but a new hotel was built in front of it so you need to walk on either side of ‘Casa Dorado’ to get to the beach) literally, 100 steps away. Some of the best restaurants in the city a few steps from Bahia (Edith's, Peacock's, Sharkey's & the Bahia's on-site restaurant is one of the best in the city / Bar Esquina) The pool bar menu was excellent and moderately priced. On Site: They have 5 sun beds at the pool which you need to secure early on busy pool days (we had 2 out of 8 days that were busy) and the service is excellent. We were in a pool room (103) and it was great to walk out to the pool & hot spa in the evenings and convenient while sunning in the afternoon. The front desk staff serve as concierge & they were more than helpful in any & every request. The ONLY negative is the beds are HARD!!! If you're use to sleeping on the floor, or a futon, then you'll be fine. But if you like "heavenly beds" you won't find it at Bahia! But the linens were very nice and the AC worked great! It's an awesome VALUE - if you're looking for a local above average quality, clean, nice, perfectly located boutique hotel - this IS THE PLACE! No bugs. Animal friendly. People Friendly. And we've been to at all kinds of different resorts (all-inclusive, 4 Diamond, 5 Star, Time-share, in the Cabo area and we had a blast at the Bahia!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach House Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico