Bahia Hotel & Beach House
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Cabo Villas Beach Resort(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Beachfront
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Pool
Medano Hotel and Suites(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Pool
Club Cascadas de Baja(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Breakfast included
Seven Crown Hotels(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
Cabo Inn Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)
1,220 results
All reviewsbar esquinamedano beachpool barclassic roomhotel restaurantrenovated roomminute walk to the beachsmall hotelmango deckcoffee makerpool viewspring breakdowntown cabolounge chairsgreat tripfood and drinkstime share
Reviewed 13 March 2012

I just returned from Cabo and had an unbelievable time. The hotel was a big part of this. I was here with a large group of people (12) and the check-in and out times were super fast. The food was top notch at the on-site restaurant (I would come back here just to eat some more of that tuna tartar). I actually spoke with some locals who said that they always recommend the restaurant to visitors. Service staff and housekeeping maids were all very friendly. The owner of the hotel was available on site and gave us some great recommendations of activities to do and places to go.

Only negative was that the wifi signal was not the strongest in the rooms, although it worked great from the lobby area.

All in all i would definitely come back and look forward to seeing it again when all the rooms are done with renovations. They renovated rooms were awesome.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
lvosburgh, Owner at Bahia Hotel & Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2012

Thank you for your review. We believe that the first fifteen minutes and the last fifteen minutes are very important to the guest experience therefore the check in and check out must be quick and efficient.

We are fortunate to have a very loyal local following in the restaurant and I think our guests enjoy mingling with them and it's always so nice to see repeat local guests.

The activites are a main part of the experience here. I enjoy being involved in the water sports and getting to know the guests and sharing the natural beauty of Cabo with them.

We have increased the bandwith for the wi-fi so that should not be a problem any more.

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 March 2012

When we arrive the first person to received us was a lady that have a really poor English! She star to explain to us that our room not was ready but we do not understand her really well, we arrive at 3 pm and the room was ready at 5 pm. Between that 2 hours we decided to have a cocktail at the bar and I think that's was our best decision ever!!! We were receive for the lady manager with a really nice smile she asking us if we want to have some lunch on only drinks at the bar, we explain the situation to her and she was so sweet! She sitting us at the bar and sending some guacamole and tortillas while we waiting! We drink some margaritas and the bartender prepared for us one of the special cocktails that they have at the menu, really delicious!! The other lady forgot us there!!! we send our bartender to ask if the room was ready and they say yes we were waiting for you!!! The other lady never tell the other receptionist that we were at the bar waiting for the room!! The room was ok but not breat taking. We have dinner at the restaurant and was amazing! Again the lady manager and another manager take care of us and they was really good! At the next morning we went to the front desk to asking about a safe but when we saw that was the same lady over there we prefer to wait at the afternoon to asking somebody else! The hotel is ok!!! But like I said the restaurant is the best!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jimy T
lvosburgh, Owner at Bahia Hotel & Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2012

Thank you for your review. I find the title of the review is a little misleading. You have rated the location and cleanliness of the hotel very high so the restraurant is not the only good thing. I am sorry for the confusion at the front desk but am very happy to hear you loved the food and found value in the location. Because of this review we have implimented a new operation procedure to prevent this from happening to future guest so thank you.

Reviewed 13 March 2012

We came from NY to Cabo with a group of 12 guys and Lee and his staff treated us perfect. The Suite was great for a large group, the rooms were clean and large, the location was perfect. The food was so good in the restaurant that we didn't even think to explore other places. Looking forward to planning a trip back very soon.

Room Tip: Get a Suite
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank 851NYC
lvosburgh, Owner at Bahia Hotel & Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2012

Thank you for your review. It was great having you here at the Bahia Hotel & Beach Club and we now consider you part of the "Bahia Family". As I mentioned while you were here we do not see many guests from the east coast. I have lived here for five years and travel back and forth to New York often and it's actually quite easy. I hope you have recovered and will come back soon!

Reviewed 10 March 2012

This was an awful experience, we had booked a DELUXE single for a week, we looked at there web site prior to booking they showed nice picture of the room, and they listed what was included in the rooms such as a coffee maker, micro wave plasma TV climate control just to name a few. What did we get? Here is my experience we checked in an were given room 535 this roon is on the top floor tucked away in the far corner over looking the pool area no balcony, broken blinds, no coffee maker no microwave the shower sprayed in all different directions, a bench for sitting on an old TV that had a lousy picture, loose floor tiles. We did not unpack but went down to the front desk to ask for a new room only to be told that they were full and we would have to wait for a couple days, we then asked if there was a safe so we could put our passports in again the answer was no there was none available but we could leave them with the desk and they would lock them up in there safe. The next day we awoke I went down to get coffee from the restaurant $8 us for two cups so I asked the young lady at the desk if we could get a coffee maker for our room she said she would send one up it did not arrive by the afternoon so again I went down to the front desk this time I talked to the manager I told her that I was not happy with the room and could we please have at least a coffee maker one was then brought up to our "room" the next morning when I go to make coffee I discover that the coffe pot is cracked and the coffe maker it self does not work so off to the front desk again broken coffee maker in hand and request one that actually works with in minutes it arrives only this one has no lid to the pot so every time we made coffee we had to use a knife to push up the valve to let the coffee flow, later that morning I went to check to see if we were getting a new room as promise and the answer was yes later that day. So we got our new room no coffee maker, no micro wave, another lousy old TV, and the air conditioner did not work maintenance came could not fix the AC but showed us were the breaker was so we could turn it on and off. By now I was tired of going to the desk as they certainly were not helpful and resigned that We should just enjoy what was left of our time in Cabo, then the spring breakers show up check in to their rooms with an obscene amount of booze luggage trolleys full of booze then proceeded to party for the next 5 day over taking the hot tub and pool area waking us up with their yelling at three in the morning until 5 in the morning no management in site to tell them to keep it down. The most disappointing part was they young ladies (including) the manager just did not seem to care I felt that I was miss lead and lied to I will not recommend this hotel to anyone

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Mary P

Thank you for your review. I have looked in to your reservation and did not find your booking of a deluxe room. However, this is no excuse for a room in the condition you have described. We are doing a full inventory of all rooms to prevent this from happening in the future. As far as the coffee maker and our front desk not responding to your requests I am surprise and disappointed. I know as a traveler how frustrating something like this can be. You must have been vey patient while you were here because if you made a fuss I would have been contacted. I wish I had been contacted so we could have discussed this situation. My name is Lee Vosburgh and I can be reached at lee@bahiacabo.com .

I will tell you as part of the ownership group here at the Bahia Hotel & Beach Club we do care and we hope you will follow up with us so we can discuss this review and prevent it from happening in the future.

Reviewed 8 March 2012

We stayed at the Bahia Hotel over President's Day weekend for about 5 days. It was such a great place to stay as it's very close to Medano Beach (best swimming beach in Cabo) and walking distance into town. The hotel was really nice and modern with an amazing restaurant inside. Bar Esquina probably has some of the best food in town if you're looking for a trendy spot to have an upscale dinner or a nice drink. One of the biggest perks is the personal service of the owner Lee. Lee took me surfing one day (took a boat ride over to Monuments, surfed for about 1.5 hours, then had his guys pick us up). EPIC. It was like a full on surf trip but with all the comforts and convenience of Cabo at your fingertips. Highly recommend the Bahia. THANKS Lee!

• Stayed: February 2012