I'm late in posting this... My hubby and I booked at Bahai for New Years. Upon arrival we were told our room type was not available and we were being transfered to a huge resort with an upgrade to the pacific side of Cabo. We reluctantly agreed to the transfer. When we arrived at the big resort we couldn't even get to the elevator without being attacked by timeshare folks. To get anywhere on the hotel property we had to call for a golf cart. It was horrible, we booked the Bahia for its location to downtown and we were so unhappy to be stuck on the Pacific side. We called the Bahia and let them know how unhappy we were and they found a different room type for us. They came to get us from the resort and put us up in a perfect room. (we has asked fow two queens and settled for a one queen room) Our trip turned out great being back at the Bahai, the pool and hot tub were wonderful, the pizza is to die for, I actually carried a pizza back home with me it was so good. The staff was accomodating and friendly at every encounter. We did not use the beach club as we prefer to hang out at the Mango Deck, but it was nice to have hotel towels to take to the beach each day and to come back to a clean inexpensive room. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, HostelWorld, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach House Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico