The hotel was gorgeous, and just one block away from medano beach. Our room (220) was newly remodeled, and had a microwave, 2 double beds with the most comfortable pillows, and a beautiful hammock out on the deck. I was a little worried from some of the reviews I read saying that you hear the kitchen at night... but it was not at all an issue in our room.The entire time the staff was extremely helpful and accomodating. For example there was one specific restaurant I wanted to try (read reviews on tripadvisor about it :)) but noone seemed to know where it was. But the guy at the front who called cabs didn't give up until he found me a driver who knew about it... I want to say his name is Miguel..or Mauricio.... but if not, they were all pretty amazing. Another time we couldn't get a hold of the person who booked our snorkle tour, so the front desk guy spent almost a half hour to help us. Really, there was no way we could have found a better deal. And we also tried out their paddleboarding through CaboSup and George was great with us! The lesson was only supposed to be for 15 minutes and we were supposed to just be paying for the board rental, but he came with us the entire time (no extra charge) to make sure we were okay because the waves were pretty big that day. I am so glad he did because there's no way we would have been able to stand up without him! The quality of service was outstanding all around for the entire trip and we are definately planning on coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach House Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico