My wife and I recently stayed at Bahia the first week of August 2012. We spent 6 days and 5 nights at the hotel. We stayed of the 4th floor, the first impression of the room was pretty average. Nothing special, queen sized bed, older television, we had a view of the pool, but no patio. The room was clean, it didn't feel like it had just been cleaned, but it was fine. The bed was really hard compared to our bed, but it worked out.
The 4th night all electricity went out of the 4th floor. I called down stairs and they said they would hopefully have everything back on in an hour. Over an hour goes by and still nothing, they said they would move us into another room that had electricty and AC. We were moved next door to the same layout of our original room.
The pool at the hotel was too warm some of the times for me, but it was still relaxing. The swim up bar was neat. You can order food and drinks without getting out. The food was fresh and you know it was made to order.
You can walk from the hotel to the beach in two minutes. We spend a lot of time on the beach and at the marina. Walking to the marina took around ten minutes if you hustled. Walking back to the hotel was the worst, due to the huge hills you have to walk up, but it was easier and less expensive than paying for a taxi.
If I was to return to Cabo, I would stay here again. The staff was nice and even though it took longer to get a room with electricity, they were able to get us moved in a short amount ot time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach House Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico