This hotel was pretty good for the price. Everything in Cabo is pretty expensive compared to other areas in Mexico so this place is very reasonable. The staff was extremely friendly and made our stay comfortable. We stayed on the 2nd floor that overlooked the pool. We did not get a free upgrade like I've read in other reviews but the standard room was just fine. The best part about it was how incredibly comfortable the beds were. There was also a kitchen w/ fridge and oven/stove. We didn't use the oven/stove because they did not provide the appropriate cookware. We were prepared to go out everyday so it wasn't a big deal. It was just nice to store leftovers that we didn't mind eating cold or keep our drinks cold. They provide an individual safe just off to the side of the lobby which was great to store $$/passports. The eatery next store was delicious but a little pricey. Sharkey's (don't be mislead by the name--across the street) was much cheaper and safe to eat.
Things to do a block away: Sparitual is very close and all guests get 30% off. The place is wonderful!! All massages come with steam,sauna, and hot tub/rainshower use.
Day use costs $16--and you can leave and come back. What a deal!
Also there is a magnificent view from the brewery across the street--8 floors up that sits atop a hill. It's inside of the hotel located caddy corner that isn't well advertised but worth the trip--gorgeous views--a must.
When we first arrived we didn't get a full greeting of what the hotel offers or where anything is located, hours of anything, taxi cab questions, the area, that there was an individual safe to use, happy hours, add-ons, trips specials, DVDs/cards available, free calls to the US, etc.
We had to ask all of these questions...It would have been nice if they helped a little more. Instead they gave us our keys and were to busy to greet us appropriately. It would have saved us time and felt better about our stay initially.
It rained the 1st 2 days--which is not their fault at all. But the pool closed for half of a sunny day and we didn't have access to the jacuzzi for at least 3 days before we could use it.
Friendly staff (except our first day)
No kids running around
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach House Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico