We stayed at the Bahia Hotel for 4 nights, and we are are super satisfied with our choice.
We have a time share at Casa Dorada and since the week we wanted was sold out we decided to take everyone's advice here on Trip Advisor and book at Bahia.
What a pleasant second choice, from now on we are staying here when visiting Cabo.
This hotel is walking distance from the beach and our favorite spot for amazing music Nikki Beach at the ME.
The restaurant "Bar La Esquina" was superb, the food and the service deserve a 5 star rating!
Great Mohitos and do not skip breakfast here, amazing fruit plates and fresh squeezed juices!
Everyone from the front desk staff (Ana) to the bellman (Matias) and the concierge Manuel deserves a 5 star rating and a well deserved raise! they are amazing, they made sure we where comfortable all the time and made our stay at the Bahia an unforgettable one.
Make sure you ask Manuel (Concierge) Tips on where to eat at a great local spot... we went to Pepe's tacos for great tacos al pastor and carnitas for $20 pesos each!
PS: Make sure you get an upgrade to one of the newer suites and get one on the second floor, we booked one on the first level and it got noisy specially in the AM. We like to party for sure but after waking up early back at home the last thing we want is to be woken up at 5:00AM in our Vaca... that's the only reason why we did not give them a 5 star... but other than this minor detail this place is amazing.
Pros: Location, ambiance, decor, couples and younger hip crowd.
Cons: Noisy rooms if booked on first level by the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach House Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico