The Bahia Hotel & Beach Club had great reviews on tripadvisor, so when I saw a great deal I jumped at the chance to book this quick 4 night getaway for myself, my best friend and our moms. This boutique hotel a block from Medano Beach was in a perfect location. The service and staff at the Bahia were as amazing as I had read. We didn't even mind a day of rain. Our adjoining upgraded rooms were fantastic, though we were hesitant about them being on the street level. The street was quiet so it didn't matter a bit. Our only issue was that the rooms were pretty dark. The decorative lighting was lovely, but the moms had trouble seeing. Yes, the wifi is iffy and best at the pool, but I was thankful because it forced me to unplug. The free calls to the US are a GREAT feature!
Artistic, stylish decor throughout and an impressive restaurant/bar with awesome food added to our positive experience. The variety and quality of the food offered at the Esquina Coffee shop, restaurant/bar was excellent for the four of us: (two vegetarians, one very pregnant and eating for two, and one foodie).
We spent most of our time down at the beach a mere block away, but also enjoyed the quiet pool area at the hotel. If you are looking for a large luxury Americanized hotel, this hotel is not for you. If you are looking for a stylish, hip, authentic place with impeccable and friendly service where you feel like you're at home; this is it. The Bahia Cabo is a fabulous find and I will definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, HRS and TravelUp so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach House Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico