“Top -Notch Service”

Ranked #23 of 70 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Keller, Texas
“Top -Notch Service”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I stayed at this hotel while hosting a work event. I just have to say Manuel Garcia, the concierge, is awesome! I would email him with questions and he would promptly respond. He helped me book dinners and excursions and greeted me as soon as I arrived at the hotel. He was accessible during our stay and was a huge help!

The Bahia has excellent food (try the pizzas!) And the location is very close to the beach and marina. I'd stay there again!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Nicole H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (328)
Sugar Land, Texas
Reviewed 16 December 2013

We loved the look, feel, vibe and location of the Bahia!! We rented the room on vacation rental by owner. The room was nice but nothing over the top, but we don't go to Cabo to hang out in the room. We had a full kitchen, a nice bathroom and balcony however we never cooked in the room. The hotel restaurant and bar was amazing with a great band that played in the evenings and a very hip place ! The location was in walking distance to most everywhere! We will be back!!!!

Room Tip: We overlooked the street and front of the hotel which was good for people watching.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
lvosburgh, Owner at Bahia Hotel & Beach House, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Thank you for your review. The word hip is often used to describe the feel of the Bahia. We like to say its the first urban hotel similar to a south beach Florida or New York City. Lobby bar and casually elegant restaurant.
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

Just spent 5 days and 4 nights here and it was simply amazing. Location is awesome, staff are very friendly and accommodating and most importantly rooms we're clean and service was excellent. My wife and I stayed in the Designer room suite. It was close to the lobby but noise was not an issue. I would definitely come back here. Thanks to the staff at Bahia

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Craziegooke
Thank you for your review. As i have mentioned before our staff is a key component to the guest experience at the Bahia. From the front desk to the maids they all care about the guests and it shows.
I see that you are from Australia and appreciate your review as we have been very fortunate to have lots of guests from down under.
Hope to see you n the future.
Tulsa Oklahoma
Reviewed 12 December 2013

We stayed the week after Thanksgiving and I feel we made a perfect choice for our first time in Cabo. We were within walking distance of everything and only a block from Medano beach. I loved that there were no timeshare people in the hotel. We arrived late Monday and they didn't have any deluxe singles left so they upgraded us to a poolside deluxe room. We loved it. The bartenders at the pool bar will go out of their way to make sure you're happy. They do a great job. The restaurant is kinda pricey, but excellent food. LOVED their Belgium waffles. The water temp in shower does fluctuate and one morning didn't have water for an hour or so, but from what I hear this is all over Cabo, so not their fault. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank teeirons
elgin
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Beds are comfy even in the rooms that have not been updated! Spacious rooms. There are no dressers to put your clothes in but rather shelves in closet by bathroom which is fine. Bakery and juice bar were terrific! Matias was always nice and helpful! Close to everything! Pool area was small and if you enjoy sunbathing its better to go to Medano Beach as the sun coverage in pool area is poor. We felt safe never heard much noise either and we were in room 233. We had wifi in room as well. Sometimes the phone lines were busy in the afternoon during peak times I'm sure they use a vonage type wifi calling system but no big deal. The phone number that comes up on the persons caller ID is a New York number in case you want to tell your loved ones to pick up any New York calls when your away! Now the bad...two instances our water did not work! First time we called down they said they turned it off while fixing a leak. That was no biggie as it was 2am when we got back from a nite out. When we woke up it was working. The following day it did not work when we were up at 8 am. We didn't call this time as we were in a rush to get to our snorkeling tour. Upon checkout they wanted to charge me $45 bux for four missing bath towels. I was like yea I don't think so! I explained we had them but we had to go to a friends place to shower when the water was out so they are now in the room. I was not charged nor was I offered any apology or credit ect for the inconvenience. I thought that was a bit bogus specially as the place seemed to be so customer oriented. All in all I would stay again but if I had water issues I would bring it up to the manager right away. Nice small quiet hotel close to all attractions.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Hotel Bahia was absolutely a perfect choice for my Thanksgiving get-away! Its location is perfect - one block to the beach by The Office and Mango Deck (great entertainment, and people watching opportunities there, not to mention a perfect place to lounge beachside) and a short walk to the marina. The hotel itself is beautiful, clean, and well managed. I stayed in a newly renovated deluxe room. The room amenities were nice - including a small kitchenette. The bed was incredibly comfortable! I slept like a baby each night. Not a lot of families or young children around which was perfect for me as a single adult trying to get away from it all. The pool area was fabulous with large lounge chairs and a great pool bar. The restaurant was wonderful and the food excellent. The little coffee shop was perfect for grabbing a morning coffee before walking down to the Marina. The staff were very friendly, courteous and extremely helpful. I highly, highly recommend this place if you are looking to stay somewhere centrally located to all the action, but still quiet enough to get a good nights sleep.

Room Tip: I had the deluxe room and it was wonderful.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed 26 November 2013

If you are looking for a small and simple place that is within walking distance of Medano beach, Marina and downtown, good value. This is it. Staff is very helpful and quick on valet, if you have a car. We stayed for a week and had a great time.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
lvosburgh, Owner at Bahia Hotel & Beach House, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Thank you for your review. It is to the point and spot on!!!