I wish I could write the most glowing of reviews because this hotel should have desired an excellent rating. Loved the location, the pool setting was very well done, lunch beside the pool was very good but.... we checked in and was shown to our room. Interesting room with a king bed and connected to a suite; then a knock at the door brought the delivery of a roll away bed. We had requested 2 beds as our grown daughter was traveling with us. It reminded her of Spring breaks in college. The furnishings in the room were dated. In all fairness I will say that we had to change are initial reservations but were not informed that there would not be 2 beds. We were told it was their largest room. We took off to have a delightful pedicure at a nearby Spa. When we returned to the room my feet became filthy from the dirty floor. The room was located over the restaurant/bar, the band that played that night was terrific and we could hear every note, not having to leave the room. The next day was wonderful exploring Medano Beach. We returned to get ready for the evening and were greeted by fumes, we think from the torches or the kitchen grill from below. We had to request another room. The staff was very accommodating and the new (renovated) room was nicely done. We enjoyed the rest of our stay!!! I question why they would put guests in room 302 when we found out the room they switched us to was being used by a staff member???
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach House Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico