just returned from 14 days at the bahia. can`t say enough about the friendly staff,dustin.evelin,carlos.we had a classic single overlooking the pool.wifi was best on balcony but worked fine in room as well.unrenovated room but with the bar fridge and microwave was fine for simple snacks and breakfasts.bed was a bit firm but we slept well.took a couple days to figure out the shower water. just turn the hot barely on and slowly add a bit of the cold...not a big deal like a lot of people make it out to be. IT`S MEXICO PEOPLE. towels and sheets were very clean and room was allways cleaned by noon or 1 oclock.there is a ton of resturaunts nearby.had coffee every day from coffee/juice bar. the bar esquina resturaunt was top notch,but a bit pricy.it was amazing watching the chefs at work in the open kitchen.sharkeys is right across the street .had many breakfasts there for a very reasonable 200-300 pesos for 2.probable 20 resturaunts within a 2 block radius of the bahia and dozens more if you walk the 10 minutes to the marina.our room faced the pool and pool bar and we did not need the a/c.just used the fan, and had an awesome crossbreeze in the late afternoon with both doors open.we slept with our doors closed and fan on med. as there is a lot of noises from cars, partiers walking back to there hotels, music from bars,and oddly someone putting bottles in the bahia recycling area in the night and really early morning...but it is mexico and we loved it!! would absolutely return to the bahia for the price we paid!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach House Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico