I stayed in Cabo at the Bahia for two nights with a friend and cannot recommend it enough. The hotel’s location is perfect; a block from the beach and a very short walk to the bars and clubs. It had a warm and trendy feel and the staff went to every effort to make sure that our stay was pleasant. We were so impressed with the hotel’s restaurant, Bar Esquina, that we ate dinner there both nights. There was live music, a great crowd, and it felt like a restaurant you might find in Los Angeles’ Manhattan Beach or Santa Monica with a Mexican flair. The food was contemporary and delicious. We had an amazing vegetable and ricotta dish that I plan to attempt making at home - it was a perfect combination of ingredients. They also gave us a basket of different breads made on-site at the beginning of the meal, which were fantastic. The hotel had a small coffee shop where we ate breakfast in the morning and grabbed coffee in the evening. It had every comfort of home including almond milk and a variety of smoothies. The hotel rooms were comfortable, simple, and had a fridge, which was very useful. Overall we were astounded that this hotel exists for the price we paid. The Bahia would be my first choice, cost notwithstanding. That it is a bargain on top of it all just sweetens the deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach House Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico