I have stayed at the Bahia before and love the location, the pool area, the decor and the restaurant. The staff has always been friendly and welcoming. This is a great hotel to stay at for a few days if you book it for cheap on skyauction.com before a timeshare week at another hotel.
We ended up in Cabo after a week stay in La Paz and wanted to stay at the Bahia. Yikes, the rack / walk in rates are outrageous. They wanted to charge me more for a walk up price than online prices. I asked if I could sit in the lobby and book it on my phone (which is quite ridiculous). He did honor the online pricing but after taxes and all I think I could have stayed across the street at Casa Dorada for the same price.
So not getting off to a good start and paying fffffull price, this time I was just irritated by the lack of everything in these rooms. There was no kitchen light (it was plastered over as well as the light switch) but thats fine because the kitchen is basically useless anyway. I know they will provide a pan or pot and hair dryer upon request but come on, even motel 6 has these amenities in the rooms. They claim the hair dryers get stolen, so why not install them on the wall? A glass or two would be handy as well as a microwave instead of the useless stove/oven. What good is the coffee cups with no coffee maker or pan to heat water? I know its not a 5* place but these seem like basic items.
I will say the beds are super comfy and the bathroom/showers are large and nicely modernized. The free internet is very generous and handy to have. We enjoyed the pool and jacuzzi, nice spot to relax after the beach!
I will return, just wishing they would add a few creature comforts to make the stay more enjoyable (at any price).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach House Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico