Bahia Hotel & Beach House
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Cabo Villas Beach Resort(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Beachfront
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Pool
Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Pool
Medano Hotel and Suites(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
Pueblo Bonito Rose(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Pool
Club Cascadas de Baja(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Breakfast included
Seven Crown Hotels(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
Cabo Inn Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)
1,183 results
All reviewsbar esquinamedano beachpool barclassic roomhotel restaurantrenovated roomminute walk to the beachsmall hotelmango deckcoffee makerpool viewspring breakdowntown cabolounge chairsgreat tripfood and drinkstime share
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Our stay started out by being put into a room type that we didn't book, but we were upgraded the following day to a wonderful ground floor room with a patio next to the pool. We absolutely loved our stay there. It was a great place to unwind before moving across the street to our timeshare 4 days later, where the atmosphere is entirely different and not so laid back! I'd highly recommend this hotel if you want peace and quiet. We only ate once in the hotel, as it was more expensive than most of the restaurants nearby. Though it's not on the beach, it is within walking distance to both the beach and the marina, as well as shopping areas. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Request the ground floor with private patio and next to pool.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LLP1803
lvosburgh, Owner at Bahia Hotel & Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for your review. As you stated we are a very different experience from the timeshare properties in the area. We have a loyal following of guests we dont want the noise and congestion of the beach front resorts all day long. They prefer to come back from the beach to a relaxing enviroment.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a friend's bachelorette party, and I ended up sharing with one other person, so just two people in the hotel room.

Pros: Nice restaurant and bar downstairs, right next to the beach, easy access to many nearby restaurants/bars/nightlife
Cons: Upon arrival, the AC is our room was leaking water. After some negotiation at the front desk, we were able to have our room switched. The second room (similar to the first) had a bathroom door that was fairly see through (the door was made from bamboo); not ideal for two people who are just friends sharing a room. When we tried to get towels from the pool, we were told that it would be at least 20 minutes because the they were drying; after 20 minutes, towels are still not ready and we had to leave.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank mallory17

Thank you for your review. The Bahia is a older property that we have renovated and from time to time there are routine maintenance issues. Thank you for your patience.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

One year ago I was fortunate enough to make the Bahia Beach Club Hotel in Cabo my destination hotel for my vacation. I will never stay at another hotel as long as I visit Cabo! Not only is the location perfect,....steps from Medano Beach where all the notorious beach bars are and next to all the water taxis for the infamous Arc and Lovers Beach. Also a short safe walk to the marina and downtown. The food is absolutely amazing at the hotel for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The craft mixology cocktails are unbelievable as well! A huge lists of wines and champagnes from all regions is available. The bar is always packed which shows how great it is! If you even feel the need to leave the hotel for drinks or food elsewhere the 5 restaurant steps away from the hotel are also my favorites. (Edith's, Sharkeys, Peacocks, and Gardenias are my favs) Now the pool! Barely wanted to go to the beach so simple yet beautiful, relaxing, and clean. 2 for 1 drinks all day! Yes please! Amazing fun bartenders yup! The rooms are quiet, safe, superbly clean, and many offer full kitchens which is a huge plus! All the staff is exceptional every time I visit I am remembered and offered the best customer service I have ever received at a hotel let alone on a vacation. I absolutely love my bartenders Oscar and Maria as well as front of house Ana and Matias! Thanks for always making my stay so special! Can I go back on vacation to Cabo now? I miss you guys!

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms with a full kitchen! Facing the pool is your best choice!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank StephW619

Thank you for your review. Well, i could not have written a better review myself. Thank you so much. It is very satifying for us to read a review like this and motivated us to work hard every day to continue to improve and offer a unique experience.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

this hotel was amazing. 2 minute walk to the beach 10 minute walk to the marina and downtown. but why would you want to leave the hotel! perfect pool with swimup bar 2 for 1 drinks.

only downside was the beds bases are concrete that make the mattresses very hard. hotel restaurant made great food and was always busy but very expensive restaurant across road and down at marina made just as good food for half the price.

overall hotel is amazing staff and location great and would stay here again in a heartbeat

Room Tip: room 3rd floor or above if facing pool
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dylan c

Thank you for your review. Thank you for choosing the Bahia and look forward to your next visit from down under!!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Hands down, a real find in Cabo. Rooms are great, pool is great, food is the best in Cabo.
Staff are just wonderful. Close to everything - beach, marina, shops. Room staff get a special mention......the towel art was a lovely touch!

Would stay here again - thank you for having me!

Room Tip: Even face the pool, odd face the street. Didnt have a problem with either. Try the cucumber cocktail.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank netti l

Thank you for the review from down under!!!