Bahia Hotel & Beach House
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$150
  • Pool
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$762
US$541
  • Pool
Tesoro Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)
US$151
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$581
US$568
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$626
US$176
  • Pool
Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$167
  • Breakfast included
The Ridge at Playa Grande(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$330
US$323
  • Pool
Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$330
US$322
  • Beachfront
US$1,428
US$1,314
Orbitz.com
Hacienda del Mar Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$271
Travelocity
1,193 results
All reviewsbar esquinamedano beachpool barclassic roomhotel restaurantrenovated roomminute walk to the beachsmall hotelmango deckcoffee makerpool viewspring breakdowntown cabolounge chairsgreat tripfood and drinkstime share
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stayed at the Bahia with our wedding group last year and had an amazing experience so we decided to come back for our anniversay (see my review from last year). Nothing has changed at the Bahia, it is still an amazing boutique hotel! Beautiful property and many of the staff from last year are still there, which says something about the place. I have to mention the following staff for going above and beyond to make our stay exceptional. Carlos, Meteus, Dustin, Maria at the pool bar, Juanito at Bar Esquina, and Ana at the front desk.
The food at Bar Esquina is amazing and we went paddleboarding through CaboSup and had a great time on the boards.
We stayed the first night in a classic room on the 4th floor which was nice, view overlooking Casa Dorada and we got upgraded, thanks to Carlos, on our second two nights to a deluxe pool view room...the room was beatiful. I have to mention the housekeeping staff here as well they really are fabulous. My husband also surprised me on my birthday and had our room decorated with confetti and a towel birthday cake on the bed....such a nice touch!
I can't say enough good things about the Bahia, it is such a special place. Thank you for such amazing memories we will be back!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
lvosburgh, Owner at Bahia Hotel & Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Thank you for your review. There is no better feeling than reading a review like this. To pick such a special occasion to share with us is an honor.

Thank you for pointing out the staff. Personalized service is at the root of the guest experience here and we are very proud of our team.

The paddleboarding is a passion here so it's great to hear you enjoyed it. With one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world it's no wonder it has become the favorite activity of our guests.

See you next year!!!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My stay at the Bahia was great. the location was perfect, it was a 2 minute walk to the beach and was located in the center of every hotel and restaurant. However, the staff wasnt very helpful as they had to be asked several times before attending to any of my needs. This includes the breakfast bar as well.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool, those have better views overall.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank 487Carmela
lvosburgh, Owner at Bahia Hotel & Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for your review. This review will be discussed with staff as we very rarely have this type of comment. Yes, we have a great location but if the service is not up to par it takes away from the experience.
Thank you and hope you allow us another chance on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Our stay started out by being put into a room type that we didn't book, but we were upgraded the following day to a wonderful ground floor room with a patio next to the pool. We absolutely loved our stay there. It was a great place to unwind before moving across the street to our timeshare 4 days later, where the atmosphere is entirely different and not so laid back! I'd highly recommend this hotel if you want peace and quiet. We only ate once in the hotel, as it was more expensive than most of the restaurants nearby. Though it's not on the beach, it is within walking distance to both the beach and the marina, as well as shopping areas. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Request the ground floor with private patio and next to pool.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LLP1803

Thank you for your review. As you stated we are a very different experience from the timeshare properties in the area. We have a loyal following of guests we dont want the noise and congestion of the beach front resorts all day long. They prefer to come back from the beach to a relaxing enviroment.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a friend's bachelorette party, and I ended up sharing with one other person, so just two people in the hotel room.

Pros: Nice restaurant and bar downstairs, right next to the beach, easy access to many nearby restaurants/bars/nightlife
Cons: Upon arrival, the AC is our room was leaking water. After some negotiation at the front desk, we were able to have our room switched. The second room (similar to the first) had a bathroom door that was fairly see through (the door was made from bamboo); not ideal for two people who are just friends sharing a room. When we tried to get towels from the pool, we were told that it would be at least 20 minutes because the they were drying; after 20 minutes, towels are still not ready and we had to leave.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank mallory17

Thank you for your review. The Bahia is a older property that we have renovated and from time to time there are routine maintenance issues. Thank you for your patience.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

One year ago I was fortunate enough to make the Bahia Beach Club Hotel in Cabo my destination hotel for my vacation. I will never stay at another hotel as long as I visit Cabo! Not only is the location perfect,....steps from Medano Beach where all the notorious beach bars are and next to all the water taxis for the infamous Arc and Lovers Beach. Also a short safe walk to the marina and downtown. The food is absolutely amazing at the hotel for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The craft mixology cocktails are unbelievable as well! A huge lists of wines and champagnes from all regions is available. The bar is always packed which shows how great it is! If you even feel the need to leave the hotel for drinks or food elsewhere the 5 restaurant steps away from the hotel are also my favorites. (Edith's, Sharkeys, Peacocks, and Gardenias are my favs) Now the pool! Barely wanted to go to the beach so simple yet beautiful, relaxing, and clean. 2 for 1 drinks all day! Yes please! Amazing fun bartenders yup! The rooms are quiet, safe, superbly clean, and many offer full kitchens which is a huge plus! All the staff is exceptional every time I visit I am remembered and offered the best customer service I have ever received at a hotel let alone on a vacation. I absolutely love my bartenders Oscar and Maria as well as front of house Ana and Matias! Thanks for always making my stay so special! Can I go back on vacation to Cabo now? I miss you guys!

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms with a full kitchen! Facing the pool is your best choice!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank StephW619

Thank you for your review. Well, i could not have written a better review myself. Thank you so much. It is very satifying for us to read a review like this and motivated us to work hard every day to continue to improve and offer a unique experience.