We are owners and last year traded up for the resort at Lands End, we stayed there the week of 1-1-12 through 1-8-12. We stayed on the second floor in building #6. the construction on the resort was not a problem, you could hear it from time to time, but when you are in paradise it is hard to get distracted. the check-in and out process was quick and easy and much faster than the main resort. the grounds were perfect and the pools were a perfect temperature. We asked for extra pillows and blankets, they came quick with no delay. the rooms were cleaned well each day, as well as the kitchen which we usually left as a disaster. The concierge was helpful and we book three different outings through them, they went off without a hitch, they also gave us a credit for one in our perty who could not attend the scube diving and we cancelled after the 24 hr cancellation period. LaRocca resturaunt we good food but pricey with small portions but there are many places to go in Cabo if you want good food and have a big group. One of the best parts of our trip was the interaction and friendships that we made with the attendants when you arrive at Solmar. Sam, Manny, Alvaro, Felix and Joel were helpful at all times. they gave us rides to and from the lobby, dinner recommendations, and even help when we were too intoxicated to function. Their customer service was awesome and you really felt like they loved what they were doing. keep up the great work!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico