Upon arrival, you are literally delivered into this special place of breathtaking beauty. The views and the sounds of the Pacific ocean are everywhere and you are effortlessly transported from the world you came from to a world of relaxation and beauty. It is exactly what we needed in a vacation. The beauty of this resort and its setting is stunning.
The staff was helpful and accommodating, without being overly attentive. We got especially good treatment from Angelina, Sammy, Alex, Emmanuel, and Ruben. I especially appreciated the General Manager, Jean Louis, who took several minutes to explain to me the state of the art water treatment process that the resort uses to ensure the safe water supply.
The only negative memories that we have of our stay are the brutal encounters in the "member meeting to hear the updates about the resort", which was actually a high pressure sales meeting with the time share salespeople. After having gone through that last year when we did actually purchase our time share, we did not expect or want to experience that again.
It was during this meeting that we realized that we had not purchased the kind of time share that we thought that we had. We were very disillusioned and disappointed. But the Customer Service Manager, Sylvia, came to our rescue and saved the day and vacation (and future vacations) for us! She arranged a fair and agreeable solution for us. She and her colleague, Erica, in Customer Service turned really stressful experiences with the time share salesmen around. Erica and Sylvia have helped us make plans for many return visits and vacations.
We look forward to many more relaxing visits. We will get our "updates about the resort" from Manny, Sammy, or Alex, and we won't be misled into another time share sales meeting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico