I could not agree more with the great reviews of this place. The views were out of this world. The grounds were spotless. Our room was…WOW! And I could write a book about how spectacular the staff was. My family and I truly felt like royalty from the second we got to the resort until we were dropped off at the airport. From sunrise to sunset, the staff went above and beyond to make our vacation unforgettable. The pool side bar staff (Armando, Brujulio, Freddy, Andres, and Alejandro) remembered everyone in our group’s names, favorite drinks, and we enjoyed joking around with them just as much as they enjoyed serving us. Our group decided to go all inclusive for a few days. We highly recommend it. It was nice to drink and eat all day poolside without a worry and the staff was sure to make sure we got our money’s worth. The food and drinks were all delicious! I recommend a dirty monkey, chicken fajitas, and the guacamole. My mother, aunt, and myself all got massages on the beach which were simply amazing and made us all feel like queens. I think one of the best things about this resort is the people that stay here. It is one of those places where you can’t simply say “hello” to someone without having at least an hour long conversation with them. We made some fantastic friends and have already booked next year’s stay at Grand Solmar.
They don’t have an entertainment staff, but as a 22 year old girl going on vacation with my parents, I still found people my age to hang out around with and was never bored.
We also went Zip Lining with Cabo Adventures which was so much fun and as safe as can be. (Even the elderly woman enjoyed herself!)
The only downside to the stay was that there was no music poolside, unless I plugged up my ipod to some dated computer speakers. And the dinners at the restaurant took almost 3 hours, a little lengthy in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico