My husband and I just returned from 2 glorious weeks at Grand Solmar. Besides having wonderful weather, Jason Crosson and the entire staff went the extra mile making sure our stay was memorable. After our daugter tried unsuccessfully to reach us, she became concerned and contacted Jason. He immediately connected with us and we were able to assure her all was well with mom and dad. I call that going the "extra" mile on Jason's part. We love this place -- the private beach, the warm inviting pools, and the friendly staff. All combined to make it the best. Can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico