We had a great time here and loved the staff that took care of us daily!! (Just to name a few that we got to know and love: Juan Ramon, Braullio, Eduardo, Jacob, Lupe, Cesar) The resort is super clean, luxurious, and walking distance to downtown and the marina. We did the all inclusive package for three of the days we were there and it was totally worth it ($90/day/person). Everyone needs to go find Sangria's downtown and kick it with Roberto! Probably the best tequila shots in Cabo! Smooth tequila served with a great chaser.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico