Beautiful INfinity Pool, fantastic ocean views. Staff is helpful and courteous. Easy walk over the hill to the harbor town and water taxi's to go elsewhere. Room view was magnificent and the bar staff exceptional.
Would have preferred more options to eat there at the site but there are quite a few within walking distance. Construction was underway but it didn't detract from the experience that much.
Would go back in a heart beat... truly a place to just stare at the water and have your drink in hand... watch the whales, tourists go by....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico