Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$458
US$398
  • Breakfast included
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$510
US$365
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$162
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$313
US$261
Melia.com
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$306
US$299
  • Pool
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$782
US$215
  • Pool
Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$200
  • Breakfast included
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$149
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$867
US$846
US$3,439
3,429 results
All reviewsla rocasports bardon luisconstruction noisemurphy bedlands endthe pacific oceanmaster suiteinfinity pooltime sharemeal planfitness centercrashing waveswelcome homebell staffrooms are beautifulspecial thanks
Reviewed 22 November 2013

We bought at Grand Solmar before it was built and have never been disappointed with our purchase, in fact we love it so much we purchased a second one bedroom with the wonderful help and guidance of Sylvia. Yes there is construction, but we realize that is the only way to get the site finished. We love the staff, manny and Sammy seem like family. The maids are wonderful, the rooms beautiful and the grounds and views spectacular. I really love and appreciate the care they are taking to be sure the baby turtles hatch and are released in a safe environment. We look forward to many great visits to come! Thank you Grand Solmar for a great place to visit with family, and enjoy all the wonderful things Cabo has to offer. Mlh

Room Tip: All rooms have great views, of course the closer u are to construction the more u will hear some of it, but just go to the pools away from the construction if it bothers u, it never was an issue when we were there.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Rodrigo G, General Manager at Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2013

Dear Mellon48

Thank you for all your wonderful words. I will share your experience with Silvia, MAnny, Sammy, the maids and the general staff. For us is a plasure to have people coming back year after year. I would like to congratulate you for your new purchase. You can make sure that we will keep the good work that you loved. We hope that our contractors will finish the obra as soon as possible, still, we have many areas at the hotel, including 3 inifity pools, jacuzzis, grounds, and rooms where you can absolutely relax without any noise.

We thank you and your family for the opportunity to serve you. See you next year!

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Property is gorgeous, despite the massive construction in progress. Pools are fabulous, particularly the infinity pool overlooking the ocean. Construction noise varies depending on the location of your room... Not bad inside the room but makes your balcony difficult to enjoy at times for some rooms. We are in Building 6 and can always hear it but tolerable in room. Asked for a room away from construction but no accommodation received. Plenty of room at pool, no jockeying for lounge chairs. Room itself is gorgeous, spacious, comfortable with a convenient kitchenette (nice plus!). All rooms seem to have nice ocean view.

Employees are polite, hard-working, trying their best at a new property where a lot of protocol / procedures, etc, have either not yet been defined or are not well choreographed by management. Check-in process was confusing with expectation to pay everything in advance with no explanation or detail on the charges. We did not receive a bill or invoice but they asked to run our credit card for the full balance in advance. I've never before experienced this at a nice hotel much less at a 4 or 5 star property. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and the bill looks correct so far.

Food is ok but not great in main restaurant. Decent & reasonable wine offering for Mexico where finding wine choices can be more challenging. Poolside food & bar is great with casual offerings well prepared & tasty. Pool experience is standout since the location on lands end is unbeatable.

Fire alarm went off twice starting at 7:30AM one morning... No one bothered to tell us what was going on in the room next door... We inquired twice, called the front desk, etc. All they would say is "everything is ok". I could smell something faintly smokey so clearly something had happened. Very strange, given we had gotten out of bed abruptly, thrown on clothes, grabbed our passports, and left the room amidst a VERY loud alarm going off. They said we could go back to our room but it was intolerable with the alarm... So we went down and got coffee at the cute coffee bar and waited. Of course no one told us when it was ok to go back so we just waited for the alarm to stop. Back in the room, it went off again 30 minutes later... Again no communication or apologies. Just several security guys in the room next door saying (when asked) that everything was OK. Strange morning...

Immense physical beauty here... Clearly someone(s) have a great vision for this place. I hope they figure out how to execute that vision by evolving the organizational & people side of the business.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rambling4Girl
Rodrigo G, General Manager at Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Rambling4Girl,

I am delighted that you find our location and the design of our areas and rooms marvelous.
For us is very important to know when one of our guest have a situation or want to comment something about our services in order to act immediately and provide the excellent service he want us to have.
I would like also to deeply apologies for the issues that happen. My main interest is to explain to you what happen, and of course, assist you in this matter.
At check in we will work on being more efficient in providing our guest the information of the charges and how it works. In this reservations, the 25% is required before your arrival, and then you need to pay the difference at the hotel. You will see that you will not find any problem with this as we have all the correct papers. For us is important to know the situations that happen, it gave us the opportunity to define an area of opportunity with our fire detector system. It goes on and twice because of a battery need change. We were not having any issue, and as you mention, we should inform that at the desk in case someone ask, at least inform. I already speak this with my staff.
I thank you for the comment you mention about our food at the pool areas. I will be delighted if you can join us again to the restaurant.. I am sure the experience this time will be much different. I hope you liked the amenity that our Chef send to your room. As you notice, at the moment something comes available in a different area of the hotel we inform our guest. Sometimes is the very first day.

We are sure that on your next stay your experience will be a much better one. Remember that we are here for you, always...

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I have been going to Cabo for 11 years I started by going to Solmar and loved Cabo so much that I got a time share at Playa Grand that is next to Solmar, loved my place and went every year. I think i would give it a 4 star rating. Year before last I upgraded to Grand Solmar and am so happy I did its a 5 plus star place they have the best location next to the arch. room that we have is right on the beach. I think all the room have beach views Staff is amazing they did a great job on the design of the resort

Room Tip: I think all the room are nice most have full view of ocean
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Rodrigo G, General Manager at Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear JKriens,

We would like to thank you for your great comments. We are delighted that you feel at home with us, and we celebrate your upgrade to our resort. For us is a pleasure to fullfill everyones expectations and we will do our best to maintain the highest levels of quality in service that you loved so much.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I do not even know where to start with this review... This was my first time to Cabo San Lucas and I went with friends one of whom is a time share owner. We stayed Nov 9-16th and let me just say, it was not long enough! As soon as we arrived we were greeted by friendly staff and a complimentary margarita was placed in our hands. Standing in the lobby, we immediately had a breathtaking view of the ocean. I was speechless. Pretty much every room has a view of the ocean, and our we had the added pleasure of being able to watch the sunset from our room or one of the infinity pools every evening around 530. We also got to see baby sea turtles released one night!! The resort is only about a 15min walk from downtown!! I loved it, as I got my workout in every day as result --haha. I also want to give a special thank you to the staff. We got to know them very well and they added to the fun of our vacation. So Emmanuel (Manny), Felix, Cesar, Arturio, Lupe, Martin, and many more I just forgot their names THANK YOU for your exceptional service. I will definetly be back to the Grand Solmar and look forward to returning to see the end result after the construction. :)

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank ChelseaJ21
Rodrigo G, General Manager at Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear ChelseaJ21

Thank you so much for this post, for your beautiful words, for letting us pamper you as you deserve, for sharing your lands end experience with all the travellers.
Our staff really represent what we want the world to know about us. We have the best location, amazing rooms, infinity pools, but most of all, a genuine and hard working staff that i am very pleased you notice them. I will share with Manny, Felix, Cesar, Lupe, Arturo, MArtin from the bellboy, public areas and pool service your comments along with our security staff in charge or releasing the baby turtles following the regulations we have.

We would love to welcome you back with a signature margarita from our lobby vip.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I was at Grand Solmar in January 2012 and will be going there again in about 2 weeks. I had the time of my life while I was there. The staff are amazing, especially the bell boys (Sami, Manny, Jacob, Cesar etc). The resort is fantastic. Everywhere you look the scenery is amazing. Even though they were still under construction I was never bothered by noise. I can't wait to go back, I'm so excited to relax by the amazing pools again!

Room Tip: All the rooms are amazing and spacious.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank steve h
Rodrigo G, General Manager at Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Dear Steve

On behalf of all our staff, we would like to thank you for your great comments about your most recent stay. I will definelty share them with all our bellboy staff. I am delighted that having stayed in the past, this new experience was a pleasant one. We will be waiting for you, i am sure you will enjoy all of our pools, bra and restaurant along with our amenitinies in general.