This was a once in a lifetime experience!! We were invited to join family at their timeshare and what a treat!! The property is gorgeous, the staff is fantastic and the pampering is totally over the top. Our favorite greeter and overall helper was Felix. He was always so cheerful, friendly and helpful!! However, we never met a single staff person who wasn't, he just stood out as so happy and totally helpful no matter what the situation. Our Housekeeper, Yadira was also extremely fantastic!! Even when working so hard she never failed to be friendly, accomodating, and devoted to every detail of making our rooms beautiful. The lobby/front desk staff were always patient with any questions I might have and even helped me practice my very rusty Spanish when I would want to try and use it to request something. I was actually enjoying resurrecting some of my old linguistic skills and it was so nice to be able to use them with folks who were encouraging, accepting, and most of all patient!! We spent a lot of time at the Adults Only Infinity Pool and it was gorgeous. One day we actually saw a whale breaching relatively close to the beach, and at the same time could see a tiny hummingbird in a tree by the pool. We most enjoyed being able to leave the sliding glass doors to the balconies open 24 hours a day so we could listen to the crashing surf. What a joy to go to sleep to that sound every night!
The views are fantastic, the rooms are the ultimate in luxury and the staff extends all the pampering and fabulous caretaking a person could ever wish for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico