From the marble floors and expansive showers to the extravagant pool areas this property is stunning. The rooms are exquisitely appointed and provide all the room you need to spread out and enjoy a vacation. You can't get in the water at the beach but watching and listening to the waves is just as satisfying as splashing in them. And if you want to get wet the pools are amazing! The landscaping around them alone takes your breath away.
The only downside too this property (as probably with most in Cabo) is having to deal with the sales pitch for a time share.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico