From the rooms to the grounds, meticulous attention to detail. Views are amazing from the large balconies, living room, and bedroom. Rooms are modern with upgrades you don't always see when vacationing. Beds are comfortable, kitchen has everything you need, including full size fridge. Makes it nice to be able to buy groceries, eat in and maximize your budget doing other things. They keep the grounds pristine. The staff are amazing, friendly, helpful, and professional. It's less than a 5 min walk to the harbor, and 10 min walk to center of town. Nice to have adult only pools. We also took advantage of utilizing the facilities at their sister resort.. Playa Grande, which seems to have more going on. Grand Solmar is a very quiet resort. The only down side for us, no activities at resort and you can't swim on that side of the ocean. Another issue for us, was that this resort is so close to harbor, you had to encounter timeshare sales men every time you walked out of resort. We were lied to by a man who said he was there to pick us up for the timeshare presentation we agreed to at airport. After 3 taxi rides, 4 hotels, and 3 hours later, we figured out he was hustling us and not the person we we're suppose to meet after all. I hope they increase security around the exit of the resort to protect the tourists. Overall great experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico