My family and I are just finishing a week long stay at the Grand Solmar Lands End in Cabo. This is the first time I have ever written a review of a hotel, but I feel a review is necessary because this hotel exceeded our expectations in every category. We regularly stay at Four Seasons hotels and the service at this hotel is equal to or better than the service we get at the Four Seasons. Being that this is a time share (we are not owners) we did not expect the service to be as good as it is. The hotel is extremely well managed. Everyone, and I mean everyone-- from the valets, the bell hops, the front desk, the waiters to the housekeeping staff has a smile on their face and wants to make your visit a pleasant experience.
Prior to arriving we read some reviews complaining about the construction so we were a little nervous. However, the construction did not bother us at all. We have three one bedroom suites (2 in each suite) in building B1 and the only sounds that can be heard are the spectacular waves crashing on the beach. The rooms are spacious, clean and beautifully decorated. Last summer we had a three bedroom suite at the Four Seasons in Costa Rica and these accommodations compete very favorably at less than half the cost. The grounds of the hotel are very pretty and with 7 pools it is not difficult to feel like you have the place to yourself. The property is well maintained. The food at the restaurants is also very good. We had the meal plan and we think it is well worth it. We routinely order things not even on the menu and the staff is happy to accommodate us. The food is fresh and beautifully presented. The staff at the restaurant really tries to please.
A friend recommended this place to us. Simply put, we never expected it to be as nice as it is. We highly recommend the Grand Solmar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico