“Unique Macramé Jewelry is "Knot" To Be Missed!”
Review of Arte Iraca - CLOSED

Arte Iraca
More attraction details
Owner description: Original and artistic jewelry. Unique pieces.Exclusive designs in macramé and alpaca silver.Accesories with semi-precious stones.
Reviewed 26 October 2012

This beautiful and unique hand crafted jewelry is a pleasure to see and wear! Each piece is an original design using very intricate patterns and macramé knots some of which also showcase semi-precious stones such as turquoise. I recently visited this artisan's table at the Pedregal Organic Farmer's market with several friends and we were overwhelmed by Facundo's pride in his work and the enthusiasm he had as he worked with each of us to select just the right pieces. Each of us purchased several pieces getting a jump on holiday gifts and I commissioned a pair of earrings to complement a beautiful turquoise and macramé necklace that seemed to be custom made for my favorite summer sundress. My husband and I visit Cabo San Lucas several times a year and every time we work several visits to Arte Iraca into our schedule because we know Facundo will have new treasures to tempt us. I couldn't be more delighted with the selection or quality of his work and I feel that his jewelry captures a bit of the Cabo "magic" that we so love.

Reviewed 9 October 2012

On a pretty Wed morning we wandered to the Pedregal neighborhood organic farmers market and happily stumbled upon Facundo's table, Arte Iraca, where we purchased his artful, original designs jewelry. I have been wearing one of his waxed macrame bracelets almost daily since acquiring it and receive a compliment on the beautiful colors and design almost every time I wear it.

After shopping at Arte Iraca, we had a lovely breakfast in the courtyard and bought freshly made organic tortilla chips.

Reviewed 12 August 2012

I was fortunate to contact Facundo in Cabo San Lucas he came to the hotel where we were staying and showed me his macrame, and handmade bone carvings, which are amazing. Facundo makes all of his own art and uses only real great quality gems. If you are looking for something original and memorable to bring back for friends or wear yourself you will be very pleased with Facundo's artwork.

1  Thank Neill C
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I stayed at the Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa in May 2012 and met Facundo as he displayed his beautiful macrame pieces one evening by the pool , representing Arte Iraca.
He himself, is very friendly and knowledgable in his craft--------he explained how he knotted the thread to produce very unique, fabulous pieces-------I purchased a purple bracelet with a purple knotted flower and the matching drop earrings.
If you visit the website,
www.arteiraca.com
you will be able to see the various types of jewelry available, macrame, the silver line and precious stones.
I highly recommend Facundo and his work--------you will be very impressed----------
To reach him, info@arteiraca.com
(624) 118 8214
I look forward to my next Cabo trip to seek out Facundo and his wonderful jewellry!!
Lauren-North Carolina

1  Thank LLawler
Reviewed 23 June 2012

I feel very fortunate to have read the many reviews of Arte Iraca. I was planning on visiting the Pedegral Organic Market on Wednesday morning because I heard they sell their jewelry there. I was pleasantly surprised to see they also had a table set up at Casa Dorada. I immediately recognized the original, finely crafted jewelry I had seen in pictures of from previous reviewers. I found a necklace that I loved, but I wanted a different stone. Facundo was so gracious and accommodating. I told him what I had in mind and we agreed to meet again at the Pedegral Organic market on Wednesday morning to pick up my necklace. I was so pleased. The stone he selected is just beautiful! The Pedegral Organic Market is an easy walk from town. You just follow the main drag past the park with the whale bones and you will see a sign to turn left for Pedegral. The market is right there. It is open on Wednesday and Saturday mornings. It is very small, but the vendors there are local artists with quality pieces. Thank you Facundo--it was so nice to meet you.

3  Thank sactotraveler1