“Best restaurant experience in Cabo - hands down!”
Review of El Farallon

El Farallon
Ranked #22 of 643 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$100 - US$150
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Tucked into the cliffs of The Resort at Pedregal, El Farallon is the best restaurant in Cabo San Lucas. Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, listen to the waves crash below while making your selection from the ocean-to-table menu featuring the daily bounty from local fishermen. Executive Chef Gustavo Pinet offers only the best selection of the local catch on shaved ice. Our culinary experts will guide your selection with an old-fashioned scale that weighs each choice and assist with side dish pairings.
Reviewed 18 September 2017

My wife and I partake regularly of fine cuisine but. . . this restaurant is SPECIAL. Exquisite scenery, fabulous (but limited) menu offerings and marvelous service to match! I can’t wait to go back to get my mind blown again! Even the drive up to the place is awesome...

Write a ReviewReviews (1,359)

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Wow, wow, wow!!!! First, as everyone has already stated what a location. The crashing waves on the cliff and it was a full moon when we went that made it even more spectacular. Really a beautiful spot!

The first thing is the Champagne Terrace, which is an experience on it's own. We had a flight Champagne tasting and I would recommend anyone go regardless of if they are staying on property or not. It is an exclusive, romantic, special experience. a once in a lifetime must, twice or more if you can. I certainly will!

Dinner was divine! Every morsel was like heaven to my taste buds. I couldn't stop eating even though my stomach was full. I wish, still now, I could have finished every piece. You choose your protein (fish, meat, or surf and turf), as well as 2 sides (included in the price). This is a 4 course meal and deserves every accolade there is out there. Price wise, it is quite moderate considering 4 courses at around $59-$70 depending on which protein you choose not including surf & turf or drinks.

Drinks are expensive and will add to you bill but outside of that you will never experience a meal like this in any city for less, usually more. I will happily visit again, and again, ad again. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I went to El Farallón with my family, I spent an excellent time there. The food is just amazing & delicious. The service is incredible I really loved it! Extremely recommended if u want to have great food and ocean view.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Beautiful, beautiful grounds! We enjoyed the friendly staff from the hotel staff all the way into the restaurant. I did feel that the lobster, champagne and wine was overpriced. I had a 12oz steak which was flavorful, but extremely fatty. Like 6oz or more was pure fat and inedible. My boyfriend had the red snapper which he enjoyed. I thought it was "fishy" haha. It was a treat to come here and we feel blessed to have experienced the restaurant atmosphere and overall experience the provide.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Stunning location and food along with outstanding service
This is a lifetime memory and we will definitely return!