“So good we ate here twice!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sharky's Mesquite Grill
Ranked #128 of 545 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dallas
“So good we ate here twice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

The smell of this place just draws you in. Food was very good. Drinks were average. The only thing I'd recommend is that they post a sign at their entrance stating that they don't accept credit cards. We found this out after we finished our meal and luckily we were staying right across the street so one of us was able to run to our room to get some cash.

Visited July 2014

Bogota, Colombia
“Goood option 1 block from the Beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Sharky's offers good Mexican food a around 2/3 the price the nearest beach restaurant offers for many of the same dishes. The service is very quick and friendly and the food was really good. The food is more authentic Mexican than many of the Tex/Mex places in Cabo San Lucas so a good bet if you want to try real Mexican food at a decent price.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank RS81_12
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Home Away from Home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is our go to place for breakfast, dinner, and snacks! Love this place. They grill or cook your fish after a long day from fishing. Just give it to Jose and they will prepare it a couple of different ways. It is a must!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Bettyvan
Germantown, Ohio
“Absolutely Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

My husband and I happened upon this restaurant on a walk and decided we were coming back for dinner that night….the smells were amazing! There were four of us dining along with my one year old daughter. Each of us decided on the make your own combo. I had chicken and shrimp and my husband ordered the rib eye and fish cooked in a banana leaf. Now, we grow our own meat at home so it has made us quite picky and this did not disappoint. Cooked perfect, very juicy! The service was also amazing very polite and informative. They helped keep my daughter entertained and even walked her around to meet the cooks! No doubt in my mind we will go back there when we make our next visit to Cabo!

• Visited June 2014
San Francisco, California
“hands down best dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

i got the "make your own combo" dinner of a rib eye steak with 3 jumbo prawns and i must say it was honestly one of the best dinners i have ever had in my entire life (and I've eaten a lot of dinners) steak was PERFECT and the shrimp had a wonderful grilled taste to it. my boyfriend got the chicken fajitas and he loved them. Best part? it all only came to $45! this place is wonderful!

Visited June 2014