“Wonderful Experience!”
Review of Sparitual

Sparitual
More attraction details
Owner description: SpaRitual is your sanctuary in paradise, waiting to fulfill your needs and exceed your expectations. You desire the best during your vacation at Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa, and we can take you there. A holistic spa dedicated to nurturing health and well-being, SpaRitual integrates exotic ancient rituals with state-of-the-art technologies. SpaRitual includes a full service hair and nail salon, as well as a line of guaranteed eco-friendly products to transport your spirit.
Reviewed 7 September 2013

My husband and our friends stayed at the Cabo Villas Beach Resort for a week where Sparitual is located. (our age group 55-75). Upon check-in, we were offered a "check in special" for the spa-a 90 minute massage for $99. What a great price, so my girlfriend and I decided to pamper ourselves. We couldn't talk our husbands into going with us. The staff was so friendly, professional and very attentive. They let us know that we would have access to the spa all day, which we used prior to our massages. The facility had a jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, showers, lockers, and a place to relax. The name of the young lady that gave me my massage was Maritza. I have had a lot of massages, but none as great as this one. I had some areas that were tied up in knots and she worked them out. (prior to the massage you fill out a questionnaire indicating what type of massage you prefer, areas that need attention and the level of pressure). The entire massage was very relaxing! Again, the best I have ever had!! The entire experience was absolutely wonderful! After my massage, I of course passed this information onto my husband. The next day he decided to go for the 90 minute massage with Maritza. It is rare that he will get a massage, but decided to go since I talked so highly of the entire experience and what a wonderful massage I received. When he walked out of the room he told everyone that he just had the best massage ever! We would both definitely recommend this spa. We can't wait to go back!!

SpaRitual-LosCabos, Public Relations Manager at Sparitual, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Hi BeanyCalifornia,

We appreciate your feedback regarding your spa treatments at Sparitual at Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa.

We are so pleased to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your time at the spa, as well as the friendliness and customer service of the spa staff family.

And thanks for the glowing review to your husband, which changed his mind, and he also experienced an amazing treatment.

Thank you for such a detailed review. Hope to see you during your next visit to Los Cabos.

All reviews
"deep tissue massage"
"nelly"
"resort"

Reviewed 4 May 2013

My friend and I decided to make a spa day while our husbands were out scuba diving. After some obessive internet research we decided on Sparitual. I emailed the front desk and recieved a quick and friendly reply with a list of their spa packages and prices. I was very impressed that their prices were in line with what you would pay for a nice spa here in the states 7 that they had several packages to choose from. Our arrival check in went smooth and we were quickly introduced to our spa valet who attended to our every need. Thankfully we went early so we were able to take advantage of the sauna, steam room and whirpool. The environment was like a detox for your brain. It was so relaxing, and it was really a great spa experience. We both had massages and facials which were done by skilled therapist who did an amazing job. It was a excellent spa day and I can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Erica C

Hi Erica C,

Thank you for your recent review of your visit to Sparitual at Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa.

We are pleased to hear our service levels and prices met your expectations. We take pride in offering a luxurious spa environment, to go along with world class treatments.

Thanks again. We look forward to seeing you again at Sparitual.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

When we checked-in there was a "check in special" offered for the spa - the best value and special we came aross all week. (90 minutes, $99) The staff were extremely professional and the spa itself was amazing. I have been to quite a few spas, including ones owed by Disney, and this one was right up there with the best. It was clean enough to lick the floor :) and the staff were very attentive. Also when you book a service you have access to the spa all that day (jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, etc.); which is a good bonus. The windows in the spa are the inside of the pool's infinity pool - so its like a human aquarium - kinda cool, and funny.

Would definitely recommend this spa without any hesitation and can't wait to go back!!!

1  Thank sevp

Hi sevp,

We appreciate your compliments regarding your visit to Sparitual at Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa.

Thank you for the recommendation. We are pleased to hear you were fully pleased with out services.

And we are glad you enjoyed the "human aquarium", looking through the spa's windows into the infinity pool.

Thanks again. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 11 April 2013

We decided to get massages before our airport transportation picked us up, so we could use their spa and lockers while we waited (we had to give up our room at 10am). We bought the Los Cabos Passport, so we only paid half the price for the massages. It was like my wife got her massage for free, so that was a plus.
They also have valets serving you teas and giving you fresh towels constantly.

We can't wait to come back

Hi Luis R,

Thank you so much for your review of your visit to Sparitual at Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa.

Sounds like you had a great experience. And you are right, major bonus by having a Los Cabos Passport!

Thanks again, it was our pleasure serving you.

Hope to see you again soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 August 2012

The massage was fantastic and changed my vacation for the better...so relaxing!
It included pressure shower, steam, sauna, jacuzzi with rain shower, and other extras, like selecting your scent for oil, a beautiful robe, hot shower, tea, chlorophyl water, and a concierge for anything you need.
Also, for $16 you can have day use--you can even leave and come back!!
The hotel it's located in is beautiful and the brewery at the top of the hotel has decent prices and AMAZING views.
Enjoy your trip!

Hi DrGCK,

We appreciate your feedback regarding your visit to Sparitual at Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa.

We are pleased to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your treatment, including all of the options and extras.

Thank you also for the quick mention of the resort. As you said, the resort has four restaurants, in addition to three pools, which provides something for everyone.

Thanks again. Hope to see you during your next visit to Cabo!