We went there for our tenth anniversary vacation and were very happy with our room, the pools, the restaurants, and the staff. Everything was better than expected. We loved having a kitchen in our unit so we could have breakfast and lunch on the deck and snacks at night. The location on the beach was perfect as well- we walked into town via the beach several times and took in the beautiful views and people watching (plenty to see). I had a massage at the spa which was SO lovely and also had a back and neck massage out by the pool which was also great. All in all, it was a great vacation and we will definitely return. My only suggestion is to avoid the time share presentation from the sister hotels (Villa del Arco and Villa del Palmar) like the plague.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, an idyllic retreat awaits at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa, Los Cabos. Known for its refined elegance, sophisticated style and relaxing atmosphere right on Médano Beach, this resort creates an experience to relish. The pampering begins the moment you enter the lobby of the luxurious Villa La Estancia. Located on Médano Beach adjacent to sister properties Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa and Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, this five-star retreat prides itself on offering magnificence amidst a relaxed setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Villa La Estancia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Estancia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel La Estancia
- La Estancia Hotel
- Villa La Estancia Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico