This was our fourth Villa Estancia stay and this year was the best ever... We have stayed at VLE in January, June and twice in February..
From check-in to check-out our needs were met. We stayed in 1605A this trip and were a little disappointed to learn that we did not have a grill on our terrace.. My husband does alot of grilling and we just assumed since the other 3 villas that we had stayed in had grills that this one would. I will ask specifically next time... Also this kitchen was not as stocked as other villas we have stayed in... The refrigerator made a horrible noise every time that it cycled on and off.. it sounded like a metal door being slammed... we learned after the first night what the noise was and that the remedy was to shut the bedroom door...
The workout facility is very up to date , clean and had friendly staff to greet me every morning.
TransPacifico Transportation was awesome... we were unsure about spending the money on a private SUV but it was well worth the $$$ and not having the hassle of the time share guys trying to get you to listen to their sales speech... we were greeted outside the airport taken to our vehicle by our driver and given a beer to enjoy for the 30 minute drive to VLE!
Our only disappointment was the day that we left when we both realized that we had not stayed long enough!! This was our first seven day stay as we have only stayed 5 days in the past... We are already looking into our 2014 visit.. and our fifth stay at VLE!! The only problem is do we go in January for our 35th anniversary or do we go in February which we have enjoyed 2 visits?
Why go to any other vacation destination when you can go to VLE and be treated like royalty?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, an idyllic retreat awaits at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa, Los Cabos. Known for its refined elegance, sophisticated style and relaxing atmosphere right on Médano Beach, this resort creates an experience to relish. The pampering begins the moment you enter the lobby of the luxurious Villa La Estancia. Located on Médano Beach adjacent to sister properties Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa and Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, this five-star retreat prides itself on offering magnificence amidst a relaxed setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Villa La Estancia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Estancia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel La Estancia
- La Estancia Hotel
- Villa La Estancia Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico