“A must see if traveling with kids”

Yellow Submarine Boat Tour
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Tour was a very memorable experience for my young kids. It was great to see all the underwater life. We got lucky and actually spotted some whales near by.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

It is very pricey for what they offer: a submarine looking boat that goes out to the arch and comes back. You go down to bottom of the boat to see colorful fish. That was exactly what I expected and that's what they did. My 3 and 5 year olds loved it.

1  Thank rainypdx
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I took my 7year old son on this because he wanted to see the underwater fish...and I was looking forward to some air conditioning. Well,.. we got on the sub only to be told that they are NOT opening the bottom of the sub today and that we would have to stay on top. I had to force the guide to open up the bottom and we got to see a handful of fish for a few minutes. Overpriced and did not deliver even close to what the brochure promised.

2  Thank amy54321
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Great for seeing the different fish. We saw huge schools of barracudas. Staff was nice. Boat ride was pleasant until we hit choppy water. I was a little sea sick. Other than that, it was great. Give it shot.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Perfect little boat/sub to see the lands end point and beaches of cabo san lucas.. the one hour trip is perfect time for little ones and the view of under and above water was perfect.