“Boat not available”
Review of Cabo Jet - CLOSED

Cabo Jet
More attraction details
Owner description: Cabo Jet is an adrenaline filled adventure, operating in the bay of the ever popular destination, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.This unique tour combines the picturesque scenery of Cabo with a high-speed jet boat experience that will leave a smile on your face and your heart racing.Feel the 400 horse power jet engine beneath you as we take you for tail slides, 360º spins, nose dives and other exciting maneuvers!Experience the Bay, the XTREME way!!
Reviewed 5 February 2013

Tryed to book a trip on this boat and was told the boat was no longer available but its still on there web sight

Reviewed 21 June 2012

It was so great, I'll definitely do it again when I come back.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

I really enjoy excitment and adrenaline, so when I went to Cabo for a late May getaway, I inmediatly looked up a company that had what I look for: adventure, speed and excitment out in the water. I had a great time when I went on this tour. It was a very fun experience and I would love to go back in the future. I highly recommend it!!!!

Reviewed 10 June 2012

We met the captain on the dock in the late afternoon which I feel is the best time for doing 360's in the bay in Cabo. The water was really smooth in the late afternoon. We toured Los Arcos and then spun 360/s in the Cabojet boat and then anchored at the Mango Deck where the captain swam to the beach and back with a bucket of beer. That is GREAT SERVICE and a I definitely recommend this trip !
Thanks, Alan L.

CaboJet, Guest Relations Manager at Cabo Jet, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2012

Thanks for joining us Alan, anything we can do to keep our customers smiling and our captain fit! Hope you had a safe trip back on Saturday and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 4 June 2012

The new and best tour in cabo ! Had a great time at the jet!

Take it!