In one word this resort is simply AMAZING!!! I traveled here with my bride for our honeymoon. From the minute we arrived in mid-June, it was perfect in every way. From breath taking views to the immaculate facilities and the wonderful staff we really could not have asked for more. Our 4th floor room (building 20) was beautiful and the views even more of the same. Even being further up the hill did not remove us from a view of the ocean nor its sound. It felt as though we could step out the patio and onto the beach. Housekeeping was awesome and cleaned the room every day in addition to leaving us the "towel" swan creations. As an all-inclusive guest it made for a hassle free stay; no need to worry about how much cash to bring or use of credit cards.
The food was delicious. I really enjoyed the freshness of the fruit each morning and the selection of food was delightful. We did dine at La Nao exclusively so cannot speak to the other restaurants onsite. The wait staff was very friendly and extremely helpful having full smiles and genuine concern for each dining experience. Thanks there to Fausto, Pablo, Raul, Albierto and Gabriella. Despite being a buffet it was not the assembly line you'd expect from such. The choices are abundant: cold or hot, ready to serve or made to order be it breakfast, lunch or dinner. The Spa was great too. I liked that it was separated from other areas of the hotel on a different floor making it sooo quiet and relaxing. While I did not use the steam room or cold-hot tubs before my massage those areas too are very inviting. My masseuse, Letty, was phenomenal. The deep tissue massage is unlike any I've had in the last ten years; and as a regular as well as professional myself, she had unparalleled skills. Thanks chica, you rock! And our travel package had a $50USD Spa credit too which reduced its cost to a more market comparable fee.
This place was outstanding and we cannot wait to go back. The wife was already planning the next visit before this one was even over. We booked through Costco Travel and scored and amazing deal that included air, hotel, all-inclusive and transfers. That was a great choice. The only bad thing was the mild confusion at the time of our departing transfer but was resolved quickly enough. And even though it is a time share location we did not fell pressure to buy-in beyond the check-in where an offer was made to deposit $20USD for a $150 Spa credit. That was quickly refunded when we decided to change plans and not attend the presentation. In closing this was an awesome trip and look forward to many happy returns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico