This was our first time staying at PB Sunset as we had stayed at the Montecristo a couple of visits ago. We do not do all inclusive when we are in Cabo as there are SO many great resturaunts downtown or in the Marina that are way cheaper and you get the experience of going into Cabo.
We always rent a car when we are there and parking the car was easy and painless. We only had to valet park the car once, the other times we could just pull in and park at guest parking.
The golf carts did not bother me and once we were actually told we had to call for a cart they came pretty quickly.
Our room was just fine and was on the middle lower of the resort. The view was breathtaking and we watch whales and manta rays every morning while we had coffee in the morning and at night when we would come home from the beach and have a drink at the room.
It said that it slept 6 which it does, however it was 2 double beds in a bedroom and a futon in the living area that our friends slept on for 2 nights they said it was ok, but it didn't look very comfy (They did not want to sleep in the same bedroom as us).
The TV in the bedroom didn't work but we were not too worried about it as we were on vacation and no concerned about watching TV and the one in the living room worked just fine.
I liked that they had all the minimum requirements to cook meals and eat with an apartment sized fridge which kept our food and cerveza's cold!
I did miss not having a bathrobe to throw on when my husband would see a whale and I was just getting out of the shower but if that is the worst thing then we are doing good.
The skypool is awesome! It was pretty windy up there but what a view while you are lounging and having a couple drinks! The main pool down by the beach is awesome too. We found chairs later in the day after we went to Medano beach and swam over to the bar for a 2 for 1 at 4pm! We were only approched twice about timeshare and we just said we were owners and they left us alone :)
Like I said we did not really spend much more time at the resort as we like to go and sit at Medano Beach and take in the sites and swim in the ocean and eat and walk around downtown.
But over all this resort was maintained very well, the grounds were very pretty and groomed and the staff was courtious and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelbag and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico