We've been owners at PBSB for 8 years and if anything the place, the people and the experience just gets better! We never thought we would EVER invest in a time share, but this resort changed our minds and we've never regretted our decision to buy here.
Other recent reviewers on TA grouse about the prices, but in our experience Cabo is generally more expensive than the mainland Mexican resort towns and PBSB is right in there for properties of this caliber.
Service is always top notch and if something is amiss, this responsive staff will make it right in a flash.
This isn't quite the 4 Seasons, but for the money it is darn close to a 5 star experience overall and a great value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico