My husband and I returned from spending a wonderfully refreshing and relaxing 2 week vacation in this lovely, and dramatically built resort. We are owners and usually extend our one week to 2 weeks. This resort has not disappointed us and usually exceeds all our expectations. The other guests we've met are from many different places and are very friendly and interesting. The grounds and rooms continue to be very well maintained. The staff is extremely warm, courteous and helpful. Several staff members deserve special recognition because of their efficiency, professionalism and skill. Alejandro, the director and instructor of physical activities at the gym is an extraordinary teacher and motivator. Taking his classes every day made a very discernible difference in how I felt and how I looked. He also instructed me as to how I could maintain my progress at home in my own gym.
Another wonderful staff member is Sahara, the director of activities. Her joy, warmth and energy that she exudes as well as the wonderful tour of the property's Cactus garden and the very enjoyable cooking classes with chefs like Giovani, Alma,and Carlos Ornelas,done in the La Nao restaurant allowed me to learn things I can replicate at home.
The staff at the concierge desk was also quite helpful with securing reservations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico