We have been traveling to Cabo San Lucas for seven years and always stay at Sunset Beach. Each year the resort gets better and better - and the golf course is finally scheduled to be completed this year (only negative is how long it has taken to be finished).
The resort offers everything for the family and if you don't want to leave at all you can still enjoy everything Cabo has to offer - sun, pools, beach, great food, and wonderful service.
This year we had the best service from Manuel Peregrina at the Bistro restaurant! He said that he is fairly new to the resort and it took him a long time to get the job - and that he loved it! He was very personable with my six year old son and remembered us each time we can back to visit his section... down to what drinks we liked! A wonderful addition to the staff that always gives stellar service.
A must visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico