Just got back from PB Sunset. I have to say that when I first arrived I was overwhelmed by the size, I generally like a smaller place, but, after a few minutes at the pool, and getting acclimated with the resort, i quickly changed my mind.
The resort is large, and if you don't want to walk you would need to be picked up in the cart..we had no issues in getting a car, but I prefer walking.
The Food- was good.. didn't care much for the breakfast buffet, but the bistro was good. The Asian restaurant is great, and lunch at the pool is good, too. All in all, food is good.
Now, for the 2 best parts of my vacation.. Luis, Frederico, and Omar at the pool bar by Building 31.. they are the BEST, AND Alex in the gym.. i did boot camp 3x while I was there, and it was GREAT.. loved it. (you do pay $15.00 for the class.. but you cant put a price on feeling good)
All in all I enjoyed my trip to PB Sunset.. and as a reminder to all of the all inclusive people.. these people work hard, so you should expect to have to tip... and there are always little extras that are not all inclusive.. so do the research before you go!
As for the beach, it is beautiful, but you cant swim there.. but if you do your research before you go.. it is no surprise.
Muchas Gracias to Luis, Omar, Frederico.. and Alex.. those are 4 reasons to visit PB Sunset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico