we are time share owners and have loved this resort from the beginning (2004). However, there are some changes that have been made which make the resort less desireable. You have to get around on golf carts because the resort is built into a mountainside and it is very steep to walk up the trails to your room from the lobby and the pools. There is a shortage of golf carts now and you have to wait a long time to get one and it makes it miserable when it is Hot or you want to get somewhere quickly ( we waited 30 minutes sometimes in 90 degree heat and humidity). And the cart drivers race up and down fast so it is bumpy and you better hold on. For the first timers this may not be so bad, but after using this timeshare for several years, I am not fond of using carts anymore and will consider not coming here. It is a 10 year old property now and needs some updating. So we will trade for other properties thru RCI. The property itself is still beautifully kept. The grounds are remarkable and the views are spectacular. We tried the all inclusive this time ( they had a 50% off deal) and that made it very nice. The resteraunts are good. The La Nao resteraunt by the main pool has great buffet breakfasts and dinners. Be prepared to gain some weight. The people who work there from the housekeeping, resteraunt, and cart staff are very congenial. Overall a great property, but the carts are a nuisance. I will stay elsewhere next time where I can walk to where I want to
go!!!! Cabo is full of first rate hotels so I would choose another one next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico