We stayed in PBSB last week. This is a huge resort with beautiful ocean view. We took a rental car instead of all inclusive package. It saved us a lot of money. we tried a lot of great restaurants in Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo. We also got some grocery from Costco.
Please remember the most convenient location is the main building. Any buildings close to it are good. we stayed in building #26 in a top supper unit (bigger than executive unit). I believe it is one of the best room in the resort. Building #26 is close to main lobby, swimming pool and parking lot, most time we didn't need to rely on golf cart. We only took golf cart to sky pool. We only tried one breakfast at La Nao, it was okay.
The two sister resorts in town were crowd and mess. We had been there once and didn't like it. There are so many beautiful beaches you can visit in Los Cabos if you have a rental car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Travelbag so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico