11,897 results
All reviews sky pool main pool la nao pueblo bonito manila bar cart drivers free shuttle presidential suite time share all inclusive plan sushi restaurant adult pool the pacific ocean all inclusive package timeshare presentation our waiter beautiful property
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This was our 3rd time to Cabo, first at this hotel. We brought our children: 21, 18, 13. The resort is beautiful for the most part. There are some things that need repairing or updated, but that is the case with most hotels I’ve visited. Most of the staff are very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the Market every day. Try the cream cheese gelato!

Even though I liked this hotel, I would probably not choose it again. They could not manage to put my room near my children’s room even though I put the importance in my reservation notes and I had called them a week before. I felt separated from them because the resort is so big. Also, trying to get around the resort can be a challenge when you have to wait on a golf cart. I think I prefer a smaller resort.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Pueblo Bonito S, Director General at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear eatownsend,

Thank you for sharing your review and for let us know the good and not so good things you liked it. All your words will help us to keep develop our wonderful services we are known for. We also are thrilled the Resort and the The Market were to your liking and we appreciate you chose Pueblo Bonito Sunset as your destination in your 3rd time in Cabo. We are truly sorry to read that we cannot accommodated your children's room near to you. All the request is upon availability and we take really care in each request of our guest. Our priority is always the comfort of all our visitors and we do the best to satisfy their needs in order to provide wonderful moments.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope sincerely to have the opportunity to welcoming you back.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 22 June 2018

As members our first trip two years ago was not as rewarding as I wanted it to be, but today Hugo made up for it on our second visit as members. He greeeted us right away with prompt service and a fun attitude in the check in process. He was fast and efficient and even was able to upgrade our family of two reservations into one presidential suite. It was a great start to our vacation. Thank you Hugo and Michelle.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Samantha,

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words with our future travelers. We are so happy to know that you decided to return to your second home and more than please you consider the services of Hugo and Michelle were so great at the first moment of your stay. They will be so thrilled with your review and they will keep working on providing memorable experiences to our guests.

Thank you very much for your lovely preference and we certainly look forward to hosting you again soon.

Best regards.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I think the most important thing in my review is that I wouldn't go back. The views here are absolutely spectacular... If you're in the right place. My room had a nice view of a patio roof covered in cigarette butts and discarded trash. The toilet leaked a puddle of water onto the floor. The safe was stuck open and wouldn't lock. The construction seems cheap and poorly maintained. The service was either outstanding or absolutely miserable. Over a two hour wait for room service if they decided to take your order. They would refuse service for (insert excuse here) even while watching deliveries being made. Over an hour wait for a cold hamburger at the bistro. Check in was absolutely horrible. Our room was over an hour late. The staff was rude and literally explained nothing about the resort or the all inclusive. At the Market, where there's supposed to be multiple choices of food with a common dinning area, you aren't allowed to take the diner food from that area. But Francisco at the sky pool was absolutely amazing attentive, friendly and damn good at his job. Overall, it was poor. I find it hard to believe that there isn't a much better resort in Cabo

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Richard,

We really appreciate your review about your stay in Pueblo Bonito Sunset and for sharing it with our TripAdvisor community. We are truly sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations. Please be assured that it is our intention that all of our customers leave with a feeling of peace, relaxation and the knowledge that we have done our outmost to provide them with an enjoyable stay. Regarding the status of your room, and the maintenance of your bathroom, there are no excuses for giving a room on the conditions you have described. In your next visit, we encourage you to dial the Guest service phone line 6000, our staff will gladly assist you with any requests you may have or solve any inconveniences. I will personally review this with the correspondent areas.

I do want to ensure you that all your comments will be followed up to avoid any lowering of our standards or inconveniences for our guests in the future. Thank you for adding very generous remarks of the positive sides of your stay with us. I will celebrate Francisco who did an amazing job during your stay.

Hoping the positive aspects outweighed the negative ones, we will more than glad that you give us the opportunity again to change the impression you have on us.

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Loved our evening after dinner drinks either inside, but best on the patio at the Lobby Bar at Sunset Beach! Faviola and Araceli remebered us from the previous year and knew exactly what we would like to drink and they loved what they were doing and interacting with us! Good fun as we met other couples and had great conversations. We will be back next year!

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear willheak7,

We are so please to read that you had a lovely moments during your stay. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful review with the TripAdvisor community. We are thrilled that the services of Faviola and Araceli met your expectations again. I will pass along your compliments to them and I know they will be as happy as I am to hear them.

Thank you so much for your preference and We will look forward to see you next year.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful resort overlooking the ocean. We were able to see whales most days. Suites were large and comfortable. Plenty of balcony space. Different restaurants to chose from, food was good and excellent service. Only challenge was it us very hilly to walk around.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Pueblo Bonito S, General Manager at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Raymond,

Thank you for sharing your kind review regarding your stay at Pueblo Bonito Sunset. In order to strive the best in comfort for our visitors, we provide the golf carts to approach you anywhere you desire inside the property. We are so thrilled that we met your expectations during your stay with our accommodations, variety of restaurants with really good food and our wonderful staff that make up your time with their awesome service.

We hope to have the chance to welcoming you again on this your second home.

Warm regards.