Playa Grande is absolutely beautiful. Vacationed 4/29-5/6. 7 of my 8 visits to Cabo, I stayed at Villa de Palmar, which is very nice however Playa Grande Views on Pacific Side were magnificent and now I'm spoiled and will stay on this side in the future. Waters are much rougher and we heard the waves pounding every night so no swimming on this side of the Ocean! You can walk the beach without vendors in your face every 2 steps. That was very nice. Close and convenient to downtown shops, stores, marina, restaurants, entertainment etc. The Ridge at Playa Grande was spectacular with views of Marina and Pacific sides while you wade in 1 of 3 pools, two are negative edge. Staff was very friendly and food was awesome! No complaints there. Breakfast menu was a bit spendy however the food is very good. Drinks could use a higher quality of alcohol but overall, everything was wonderful. We want to thank Chuey, Enriqe, Dan, Luis, Medina, Josue and all the wonderful friendly staff who made our visit a pleasant experience. Our room was beautiful and clean however bathroom sink would not drain. Service was called but it only worked 1/2 a day. Odor coming up bathroom floor drain was not pleasant but other then that it's a beautiful place to vacation. Maid kept the room clean and we enjoyed the funny characters she made out of the towels like I've seen on cruises. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Baja California's most exclusive and private Beach, along the Pacific Ocean side and a few steps from the Land's End and the famous natural arch, this charming, Mexican hacienda style all suite resort sits on eight acres of beach, only a few steps from the sparkling Pacific Ocean and a few minutes’ walking to downtown Cabo. This is a dramatic setting to relax and enjoy your dream vacation under the sun. If it’s shopping, fine dining and nightlife you’re looking for, downtown Cabo San Lucas is just a short stroll away. And if you’d really like to reward yourself, the world class Grand Spa will be waiting with a full range of luxuries that will nurture your body and soul. The Playa Grande Resort features all suites with private balconies, kitchens or kitchenettes, and distinctive touches such as marble floors, granite counter tops and hand crafted furniture and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Playa Grande Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Grande Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico