The rooms are ok, clean...but that is about it. If you have a trip fro several days, avoid this place, eventually everything that is sub standard gets to you.
1. customer service sucks. their primary goal is NOT to meet your expectations, it is to sell you a time share. For example, there is usually 1-2 people to help you in the lobby with your travel needs and up to 8 there to sell you a time share. not buying and need help? you are waiting.
2. internet is almost as bad as dial up! it rarely works in the rooms and when it does, it kicks you off all the time.
3. there is no pool management. if you want a spot at the pool, you have to get up super early and put your towel on your chair. most nice places manage chairs so people can't drop their towels and take off for the day.
4. the rooms are EXTREMELY LOUD. their is no sound control in the rooms. if someone is moving next to you or above you, you can hear it! this is a huge spring breaker hotel so you get to listen to everyone's party all night! again, no customer service, so no one to manage the situation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Baja California's most exclusive and private Beach, along the Pacific Ocean side and a few steps from the Land's End and the famous natural arch, this charming, Mexican hacienda style all suite resort sits on eight acres of beach, only a few steps from the sparkling Pacific Ocean and a few minutes’ walking to downtown Cabo. This is a dramatic setting to relax and enjoy your dream vacation under the sun. If it’s shopping, fine dining and nightlife you’re looking for, downtown Cabo San Lucas is just a short stroll away. And if you’d really like to reward yourself, the world class Grand Spa will be waiting with a full range of luxuries that will nurture your body and soul. The Playa Grande Resort features all suites with private balconies, kitchens or kitchenettes, and distinctive touches such as marble floors, granite counter tops and hand crafted furniture and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Playa Grande Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Grande Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico