Playa Grande Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$1,428
US$1,113
Official Website
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$762
US$541
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$150
  • Pool
Tesoro Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)
US$151
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$581
US$568
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$626
US$176
  • Pool
Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$167
  • Breakfast included
The Ridge at Playa Grande(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$330
US$323
  • Pool
Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$330
US$320
  • Beachfront
Hacienda del Mar Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$271
Travelocity
4,113 results
All reviewsbrigantine restaurantmexican fiestaridge poolentertainment stafftime sharetequila volleyballlobby barfiesta nightthe pacific oceanbusiness centerwalking distance to the marinamedano beachwater aerobicskids clubspanish lessonsmurphy bedtowel cards
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Beautiful place!! This vacation exceeded our expectations! The hotel was very clean, service was A+, the location was great. Close to shops, marina, restaurants and very safe. The suite had 2 bathrooms plenty of room for a family of 4, kitchen, table with 4 chairs, 2 balconies, great views of the ocean, staff very friendly. Great pools! Locals are very friendly we visited a public beach, it was very clean and easy to get to with a taxi. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Higher floors have great views of the ocean!
1  Thank Evans1988
Flora C, General Manager at Playa Grande Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Evans 1988,
We are completely honored to read that your visit was enjoyable and met your expectations. We truly appreciate all the positive remarks about our resort and especially about the service, it’s very important to know that we were able to meet your expectations. I will be sure to pass on your comments to my staff as they continue to improve our personalized service.
We are looking forward to having you as our guests again soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We all had the pleasure of visiting Playa Grande for the 1st time. It was a long trip from New York where we are from but it looked amazing on the RCI website so we tried. And WOW were we glad we went. Roberto, Humberto, Luis, and Rose and Mayra were the best entertainment on the resort. We laughed so much and danced too when it was the Mexican Fiesta, Beach Party, and the Boogie Nite with music from the 70's & 80's. Roberto should work in New York where his talents would be needed here and he & Humberto should come together. We are still saying "M U S I C A D J". What a dancer those two are! Rose was so sweet as we saw her & Humberto at the pool activities every day where we played Volleyball with the famous Tequila for the winners! We all had such a good time with my husband, mother in law "Oma", and 3 daughters! Thank you for the memories & laughter!

2  Thank Mariela G
Flora C, General Manager at Playa Grande Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Mariela G,
Thank you so much for sharing such great things about your amazing getaway at Cabo. It sounds like you had a wonderful time and enjoyed impeccable service throughout your stay
I agree that our entertainment staff is amazing they indeed love what they do and this in turn allows us to provide a friendly, professional service at all times.
We look forward to hosting you again.
Sincerely

Reviewed 22 July 2014

close to the Marina, pools were excellent, family friendly, very professional and friendly staff. I would recommend Los Cabos. Is safe to travel, we took public transportation everywhere eve late at night with two kids. Bus is very cheap less than a dollar per person. We also visited San Jose, very quaint town with lots of art galleries. Mexicans are friendly and we never go lost.

Room Tip: all rooms have ocean view, we were located near all pools which was very convenient.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Flora C, General Manager at Playa Grande Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Carmennleroy,
Thank you so much for sharing such great things about your amazing getaway at Cabo. It sounds like you and your family had a wonderful time and enjoyed impeccable service throughout your stay
I´m glad that your experience with us was pleasant one and hope that we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Cordially,

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I just got back from my stay at Playa Grande. It was a very large hotel situated steps away from the marina. We stayed in a luxury suite and it could easily accommodate 6 people. I was with a bachelorette party so I figured they placed us facing the marina where we could hear the club music from squid roe at night. We were very far from the hotel lobby and had to call a bell boy to give us a ride most of the time so we didn't have to hike in the heat. The elevators were very confusing and it took me a while to find my way. Towards the end of my stay I was giving directions to other lost guests. They may try to sell you on a time share whenever you pass the lobby. The wifi was not free and signal is only strongest in the lobby or pool area. The other side of the hotel was very beautiful. It was situated along a non swimable beach. Had a great swim up bar. Brigantine restaurant at sunset was amazing.

Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank ChristieLynne

Dear ChristieLynne,
I appreciate you in taking the time to share your comments and experiences related to your last stay at our resort.
Our goal is to provide every guest a beautiful and memorable vacation throughout great service and devotion towards our guests.
I hope to have the opportunity to host you again in a near future to provide you with the excellent experience and service that you deserve.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Beautiful hotel with beautiful views. The staff was very nice and rooms were very clean. Lots of activities throughout the day if you do not want to venture out. If you plan on staying at the hotel during the day I would recommend the all inclusive to save money. The restaurants are amazing. The pool side bar is very pricey.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Jennifer H,
Thank you for your kind words, I agree that our staff does the best to provide a friendly and professional service all the time
We are glad that your experience with us was a pleasant one and hope that we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Sincerely yours