Playa Grande Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Breakfast included
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
Tesoro Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
Cabo Pedregal Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
Viva Cabo Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Restaurant
Siesta Suites(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Restaurant
4,112 results
All reviewsbrigantine restaurantmexican fiestaridge poolentertainment stafftime sharetequila volleyballlobby barfiesta nightthe pacific oceanbusiness centerwalking distance to the marinamedano beachwater aerobicskids clubspanish lessonsmurphy bedtowel cards
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Been going here for a few years now and always have had a wonderful time. The service, food and hospitality are all 5+ stars. I have personally stayed in both sets of rooms (downstairs and the ridge) and they are are wonderful!

1  Thank kady c
Flora C, General Manager at Playa Grande Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Kady C,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience, we highly value your loyalty as a returning guest and it’s always nice to know we have met your expectations with our outstanding service. Comments like yours motivate us constantly to do our best to maintain the quality of the service we provide and to improve every day.
Thank you again for all your kind comments, we all are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

As usual with most timeshare resorts after check in you have to visit the time share representatives to get your towel card. The lady I spoke with the first night was very nice. I told her I was not interested in the presentations. She was very repeatable and let us go. However the following day when I tried to walk out the front door to go and get breakfast I was cut off at the door by another sales rep. This one was very pushy and would not move out of my way. I asked her four times very clearly to walk away from me and to let me leave. In the end I had to side step her very quickly to get by her. I later went to speak to the manager of the resort. The receptionist called the manager on the phone and apparently he or she did not care to speak to me as one of the other front receptionist suddenly became the manager on duty after the phone call was over. I was assured I would no longer be bothered by the sales staff. With a eight inch goat-t I would think it would easy to tell who I am and that I was the one not to be bothered. However it continued the remainder of my stay. For this reason alone I will not be returning to this resort or any of their sister resorts and would not recommend to anyone that wants to relax and not be bothered with pressure to by a timeshare again or someone that expects a manager to do their job in controlling their staff and dealing with the customer.

Room Tip: Best rooms are on the Ridge. Newer and nicer. Down side is more elevators to get to your room.
3  Thank Coke T
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Playa grande is a great place to stay, the proximity to the marina is terrific except for having to climb up the hill to get back to the resort with a full belly after a night of drinking and dining at the marina :) pool service is great especially with a fun server, Luis Fernando! He kept bring us the "medicine" all day! Do a private dinner on the beach, set up fee is only $50 and is a super romantic experience. Set it up after the sun sets though so people don't traipse through your special night in their swim suits:)

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Ashleybethy,
Thank you for your kind words, I agree that our property offers a Great location and our staff does the best to provide a friendly and professional service all the time
We are glad that your experience with us was a pleasant one and hope that we can be of service to you again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

This was a great family vacation. The resort grounds were beautifully decorated, the food was great, and the spa enjoyable. We had a fun night at the Monday night Mexican Fiesta. A special shout out to Bell Boys - Andres and German who made sure we were comfortable and well taken care of through out our stay.

Room Tip: The resort is big and there's a lot of hills - be sure to ask for your your close to one of the man pools.
1  Thank Lisa G
Flora C, General Manager at Playa Grande Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Lisa G,
We are glad that your experience with us was pleasant one and hope that we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Your comments will share with pleasure with the people you mentioned in your review.

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights at playa grande and could not have had a better trip. Their customer service is amazing. We started off at a horrible hotel in San Jose signed up to see the time share presentation to get the freebies , ended up buying on the stipulation that they move us in because of howmiserable we were at our other hotel ! They comped us all of our nights there and we payed for the all inclusive. Amazing !!! So many activities to do , so many great people to meet. The staff is so friendly. Julio was out favorite at the bar. Rose was great as well. We are already booking our trip neck next year !

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marissa S

Dear Marissa S.
We are completely honored to read that your visit to Playa Grande was enjoyable and met your expectations. We truly appreciate all the positive remarks about our resort and especially about the service. I will be sure to pass on your comments to my staff as they continue to improve our personalized service.
We are looking forward to having you as our guests again soon.
Cordially,