My husband and I just returned from our yearly vacation at Playa Grande and it was without a doubt one of the most relaxing two weeks we have had. This past year had been very stressful and this trip was well needed. We reserved our arrival through the concierge to avoid the timeshare shuffle and it worked out perfect. Since we started vacationing here well over 10 years we have come to get to know the staff and are more than pleased to see familiar faces once we arrive. Like always as you get out of the car you are welcomed home with a genuine smile from all the staff that remember you by name. Over the years we have also grown to appreciate all they do for you as a guest in their resort. Lets start by saying that whatever they can do to help you out they do. Samuel, Daniel, Alex, Jesus, Andres, Manuel and the rest of the bell boys deserve a shout out. We have come to think of them just like family. Dulce Lopez at the hostess desk is also one of the nicest person I have ever met. The friendly manner that we receive is what keeps us coming back to our home away from home. We just got back home and already are making plans for our next years visit to Playa Grande. Simply put this place is a gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Baja California's most exclusive and private Beach, along the Pacific Ocean side and a few steps from the Land's End and the famous natural arch, this charming, Mexican hacienda style all suite resort sits on eight acres of beach, only a few steps from the sparkling Pacific Ocean and a few minutes’ walking to downtown Cabo. This is a dramatic setting to relax and enjoy your dream vacation under the sun. If it’s shopping, fine dining and nightlife you’re looking for, downtown Cabo San Lucas is just a short stroll away. And if you’d really like to reward yourself, the world class Grand Spa will be waiting with a full range of luxuries that will nurture your body and soul. The Playa Grande Resort features all suites with private balconies, kitchens or kitchenettes, and distinctive touches such as marble floors, granite counter tops and hand crafted furniture and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Playa Grande Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Grande Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico