I travel for a living - generally 4 to 5 nights each week. So, sleeping is a hotel box - is not a great thrill. This is not a hotel box. The room ar open - great views ( on the beach side ), quiet and well appointed. I love sitting outside in the morning drinking my coffee, with the cool pacific breeze waking me. We are owner of a 2 BR, which we upgraded to last year - we will likely return to this resort annually - We are thrilled to be returning this July -as well.
The resort in family friendly but equally lovely for my wife and I to enjoy. Feel free to explore the marina (walking distance ) with its sidewalk cafe' and/or the night life. During our last stay we rented a car and drove to La Paz - tough drive - but gave us a chance to see more of the baha. For fun, recommend the ATV ----- not cheap but a blast.
Generally we eat in - for the morning meal and lunch. Dinner is almost always out.
You will be approach for time-share purchases. For the 2 hours... I'll take the free stuff. I already own two - so there will not be another. If you love vacations and this area - it is a good deal. If you wont use your time - don't. I work very hard and this was an investment for my free time to get away and be with my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Baja California's most exclusive and private Beach, along the Pacific Ocean side and a few steps from the Land's End and the famous natural arch, this charming, Mexican hacienda style all suite resort sits on eight acres of beach, only a few steps from the sparkling Pacific Ocean and a few minutes’ walking to downtown Cabo. This is a dramatic setting to relax and enjoy your dream vacation under the sun. If it’s shopping, fine dining and nightlife you’re looking for, downtown Cabo San Lucas is just a short stroll away. And if you’d really like to reward yourself, the world class Grand Spa will be waiting with a full range of luxuries that will nurture your body and soul. The Playa Grande Resort features all suites with private balconies, kitchens or kitchenettes, and distinctive touches such as marble floors, granite counter tops and hand crafted furniture and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Playa Grande Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Grande Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico