“Excellent Seafood”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Bogota, Colombia
“Excellent Seafood”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Mis Suenos is a small restaurant overlooking the Marina. The seafood is excellent as is the service.The atmosphere is relaxed and it is a great choice for a quiet meal away from the neon lit tourist traps nearer the main road.

• Visited July 2014

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“The Best Restaurant in Cabo”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We have been coming to Cabo for eight years, this is by far the very BEST in the city. The family is awesome make you feel at home, you know you are so welcomed. The food is out of this world, the chief is an artist. Do yourself a big favor and go eat at Mis Susnos.

Tooele, Utah
“Time share push lost cred”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We were greeted with ice cold wet washcloths, and I thought we had found the perfect place. The drinks, dinner presentation, and surprise dessert drink were huge pluses. My shrimp was typically overcooked and so was the fish. But when the time share guy started his pleasant, polite "talk", we were disappointed. Then when the second guy came and sat down, it kind of ruined the evening.

Auburn
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautifully presented & absolutely delicious food!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My husband caught a fish & took it in to be cleaned & prepared for our dinner. They cooked it 7 different ways & presented it on a platter for the 4 of us to enjoy. Every way was different & the most scrumptious fish I've ever had! Everyone had a great time & the wait staff was friendly & fun. I look forward to another visit when we go back to Cabo!

1 Thank FamilyFuni
Los Gatos, California
“4th night in”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

It was our 4th night here last night and this was the pick based on Tripadvisor reviews. We parked at the wrong end of the Marina, but it was a nice walk. We were quickly seated- there were not many here for 7pm at night. For 3 of us we had a shrimp alfredo pasta dish, chicken fajitas & a bowl of tortilla soup, a chili rellenos & the wedge salad, a lemonade and 2 margaritas. Everything was very good and plentiful. Did I mention the lovely rolls and garlic butter we got?? I thought that was a nice change to the usual chips and salsa. It went well with my salad, although I thought the salad was a bit over priced, but hey they are on the marina and I'm sure they have to pay for that. I have to say that in all the years we have been coming here it was one of the best rellenos I have had and definitely a place we will come back to. After we were finished they brought us out a nice coconut flan to share on the house. We brought home leftovers and our bill was $99 usd. A fair price for 3 people with all we had!
One more thing someone mentioned was a timeshare guy lurking about. Well, we saw him, but he never approached us. He did talk to a family near our table and they did book a fishing trip with him, but I don't think he pressured them in any way.